BDSM ARCHETYPES TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
if you click on the next empty square it will say naughty naughty not available yet but if it's able to be found it will say search for
Posted
but she is actually part of the community team who passes on any problems etc
Posted
Serena posts the official clue each day, here at about 8 AM
Posted
no just that it's available to be found only clues are ones we put up ourselves
Posted

:star2: for me!

I worked this one out straight away!!!!!  First page I went to.

I struggle to find a partner, some people...  :smile_cat:  Lucky buggers!

Posted
Looked everywhere for more @morris I’m still being dumb this morning I blame my illness
Posted
Number 10. Threesome, Foursome....and several MOREsome if you'd like.
Posted
PussyKat ???? Why are the points collected from the treasure hunt not being added to my points stash?, If you got to points click on All points and it will tell you for what, how many and when points where added to your account
Posted
Ahhh this morning @serenaa ‘s clue was the best one. Sorry @morris159 but you are no longer my best friend as your clue was too basic 😬
Posted
ha ha ha well in that case @BigPolly don't read any more of them, so as not to offend your deeper sensibilities
Posted
maybe you'd have preferred, 'When you go to a restaurant, do you ever get overwhelmed by the menu? Me too.'
Posted
Hahaha well your clue got me looking in groupsex, threesomes, orgies & swinging but none of which were in the right singular place
Posted

More the merrier, one is not your lucky number.

Posted
On 9/25/2018 at 3:12 PM, BigPolly said:

*stamps feet & folds arms in a moody fashion.....I can’t find No5. I get the clue but when I look in where I thought was the right place then it turned out I was wrong 🙄

That is archetypal of you ;)