New here, anxious.

Posted

Well. Hi. I'm not so much new to kink as much as new to dating, I was in a long term relationship for nearly ten years and don't really know where to start, if that makes snece, And my anxiety is just sorta killing me, so there's that. 

Posted

Hi I'm new to sorta same boat as u but 5 years lol

Posted
9 hours ago, Mockingburns said:

Well. Hi. I'm not so much new to kink as much as new to dating, I was in a long term relationship for nearly ten years and don't really know where to start, if that makes snece, And my anxiety is just sorta killing me, so there's that. 

I think the best advice I can give you is to just develop your friendships for now, you don't need to dive in to trying to find a new partner, you need to work out who you are now, what your relationship goals are, both within your kink and vanilla life, and how to be comfortable and happy with yourself, and when you're alone.

Is your anxiety clinical? If not, I think once you just start engaging with people, and find your voice again, it will start to ease..post on the forums, or reply to other peoples posts, build up your confidence, and think about finding a munch close to you, a new circle of friends might help especially if you're still missing the ex.

Posted
Don't let it get the best of you darling, I can do that and it cuts out way better in the long run!
Posted
On 9/13/2018 at 6:45 AM, Mockingburns said:

Hello and welcome to the forums! This is a fab place to chect with fellow kinksters and get to know them. 

If you have any questions or concerns, I'm your friendly neighbourhood Mod, so drop me a line and I'll do what I can to help :)