Is it me or the rope

Philip2004

Posted

thank you Jinx and MrT65 for your comments this was really the reason for the original post to be able to get fed back on the subject of shibari and rope bondage in general as it has always been my passion to tie and introduce people to it

Posted

Lovely sentiments Jinx. đź’‹đź’‹

I also reiterate what Jinx says about trust and gaining experience. Start small and develop together, have a plan and an emergency get out plan and  suitable rescue equipment. Check and 're check to make sure there are no numbing or over tightness discomfort or pressure points being damaged. Communication and careful planning are key to safety. 

Posted
19 minutes ago, morris159 said:

thank you Jinx and MrT65 for your comments this was really the reason for the original post to be able to get fed back on the subject of shibari and rope bondage in general as it has always been my passion to tie and introduce people to it

Its our pleasure Morris. We are both great admirees of your art. 

Posted
i would be a bit insecure about the way my body looks but it wouldnt be enough to make me stop lol
Posted
I love being tied and I especially love being blindfolded while being tied. And the looks of the ties have an affect but the feeling mostly matters. Mmmmmmm!!
Posted

To me being tied up I love it the feeling of the ropes. I live being completely imobile. Now it doesn't necessarily matter if the ropes look weird but when they are neat and well done it's amazing. 

Posted
I haven't been tied up in so long! I love the feeling of rope constricting me. The marks it leaves afterwards too. It's great~
Posted
On 9/15/2018 at 3:31 PM, morris159 said:

DanteReign you'll have to send me a message as I can't send to you if you want the whole text. 

I don't fitting your messaging criteria, so I can't pm you

Posted
For me it would be the feeling of being restrained and *** in my shorts.
Posted
5 hours ago, Rtd97 said:

I haven't been tied up in so long! I love the feeling of rope constricting me. The marks it leaves afterwards too. It's great~

I must admit I love to see the marks too

Posted
I love the feeling of being held back and controlled knowing they are deciding on what is to be done
Fitnessfreak666
Posted
I prefer to tie but always happy to let others practise!
Posted
Taking away my control is my thing, so tie me or bind me so I have no choice but to submit!
Posted
Definitely the feel of restraints But look adds to the feel of it for the rigger, and the happier they are, the happier I am
  • 7 months later...
Posted
On 9/15/2018 at 1:58 PM, DanteReign said:

I'd love to read the letter, if all relevant parties would still be happy to share it? As for the question, I have yet to experience being a rigger. Emphasis on the "yet". The appearance of the knots is important, as it shows confidence and skill, but a rope cage requires a rope bunny, and so the bunny is the most important part. Beyond that, in terms of the mental effects, the knots are only the tool. It is the restraining sensation on the bunny that is key to the whole experience, so to that extent the rope is nothing more than necessity

For me, I like to see a reaction from the bunny I am tying. This goes both tying, un-tying and play with tied!

For this reason, getting to know is really good.