How can I make strapon sex more erotic?

Kinkydaveal67

Posted

Fantasised about strapon sex for years

had a couple of experiences but not great but that was down to inexperience on both mine snd partners part

would like some giidance to make it better

Posted
Practice, a lot, and communicate. Constantly tell each other what you want, what's good and what you should stop doing, and allow your experiences to accumulate
Posted
Not great in what way? I’m not sure experience comes into it so much as the enjoyment in doing it from both parties. As long as both feel comfortable with it it should come quite naturally. If one of you isn’t enjoying it or not comfortable with it then it will become quite wooden (excuse the pun) & cause unnatural ***ful fumbling. I’ve pegged 2 different Doms & one felt more of a comfortable act than the other. Start with communication, then lube, working upto it, relaxing into it, some strict guiding orders & filthy words of encouragement & the rest should come naturally
Posted
This is just my preference and experience, I have a damn good shave first accompanied with an enema. Use a good lube and start slowly. I could add more but each to their own..
Posted

practice with the basics before stepping up

I've a number of fantasies/ideas to put a twist on it - but - need to get more used to the routine before stepping up

Posted

How would you like it to be better? Also is it possible the fantasy is just better than the reality?

Posted
On 9/15/2018 at 3:39 PM, 3SumQueen said:

How would you like it to be better? Also is it possible the fantasy is just better than the reality?

With the right person it can be awesome!!