Looking for all lovers of feet

Bella_X

Posted

Hiya sexy people! 

I want to hear about all about what it is about feet that makes you horny? 

Posted

Everything, the shape, the smell, the softness and elegancy of long sexy woman feet

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Love the feeling of toes ibe my mouth licking and sucking on each of them x
Posted

The fact that they are customisable, such as nail polish rings and the fact that people don't think anything of it when you look at them.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I just love everything about them the sweatier and stinkier the better 

Posted

Small toes, wrinkles on the underside of the foot.. lovely arches.. these all turn me on.. 😎

Posted

Love MY feet, not into anyone else's.... 
Womens feet are pretty mens are just horrible, when I see different I will change my opinion, but for now this is how it stands.

The soles of my feet are wrinkled, the arches are perfect, these mature feet are stunning and of course trailing my fingers over them out in public really gives me power, knowing people are getting aroused by this, stood in a queue heel pumping.  Sat in a coffee shop, shoes off, feet on the opposite chair, just moving my toes.

Foot jewelry, yep, love all things to do with my feet...

Horny?  Ummm that can be as simple as a man on his knees looking up at me, his mouth is an inch from my toe, my foot is held high... Drizzling bubbles down my leg so slowly, then thats how he has his champagne ... from my big toe...  But hay that is just me and what I do...  So for me its the power and my feet enjoy it too!

Eating the foot I have crushed, from my feet, slowly licking them clean.... sucking off each toe ring and then placing it back on... Yes yes and fuck yeah xx

Happy Monday xx

Posted

The toes, the footpads and I love the smell. 

Posted (edited)
On 11/5/2018 at 9:52 AM, Vivacious_Vegan said:

Love MY feet...

Sat in a coffee shop, shoes off, feet on the opposite chair, just moving my toes.

On 11/5/2018 at 9:52 AM, Vivacious_Vegan said:

knowing people are getting aroused by this. Horny?  Ummm that can be as simple as a man on his knees looking up at me, his mouth is an inch from my toe, my foot is held high... Drizzling bubbles down my leg so slowly, then thats how he has his champagne ... from my big toe...  But hay that is just me and what I do...  So for me its the power and my feet enjoy it too!

Eating the foot I have crushed, from my feet, slowly licking them clean.... sucking off each toe ring and then placing it back on... Yes yes and fuck yeah xx

Happy Monday xx

I thought I was the only kinky vegan lol 

Like you I also think mens feet are horrible I certainly wouldn't lick champagne off  them lol

By the way you have really lovely feet if I saw you in a cafe barefoot wiggling your toes I would get very horny and would probably have to get up and leave covering my evidence as I left lol

Edited by Deleted Member
Post users quote twice..
Posted
19 hours ago, MrG-Switch said:

I thought I was the only kinky vegan lol 

Like you I also think mens feet are horrible I certainly wouldn't lick champagne off  them lol

By the way you have really lovely feet if I saw you in a cafe barefoot wiggling your toes I would get very horny and would probably have to get up and leave covering my evidence as I left lol

:clapping: ALWAYS for the ***s... 

Posted (edited)

:x

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted twice
Posted
1 hour ago, Vivacious_Vegan said:

:clapping: ALWAYS for the ***s... 

Oh yes, definitely vegan for the ***s.. I have been for many years.. and always will be.

Feeling really turned on right now. Re-reading your post and thinking about sliding my tongue slowly between each of your toes and licking and sucking the champagne off each of them, starting on your little toe and slowly licking my way to your big toe as I slowly slide it into my mouth my tongue licking all around it collecting all of the champagne and your toe in my warm mouth..

Sorry I did say I was getting turned on lol

Posted

OMG, my worst nightmare a tall woman with big trotters!!!. Scare the brown stuff out off me. There's a woman on here advertising foot play. OMG her feet are riffy dirty and SIZE 10!! the photos of em all proper minging put me off my cheese on toast...

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love to play and massage woman feet. Feel them on face and body, and the most turn me on toes squizing my hard cock head, and gently play so long as she want. Because control my orgasm by feet

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi im gay but love the taste of women's feet.I 💘 the taste of her sweat in my mouth.I used to live with a woman and i am probably deep down bisexual but really love men.The taste of fully fashioned stockings is so nice id kiss any woman's feet to smell and taste her stockings.

Posted

Hi everyone I I'm massively into to female feet just the look touch and the smell of them really get me going. Sweaty feet are really sexy too they taste and smell amazing 

Posted

For me it's all about tickling. I love to tickle womens feet. Most women cannot stand their feet being tickled and I once had a girlfriend  of mine who would say oh no please no not my feet please anything but the feet. 

Posted
8 hours ago, Karim8181 said:

For me it's all about tickling. I love to tickle womens feet. Most women cannot stand their feet being tickled and I once had a girlfriend  of mine who would say oh no please no not my feet please anything but the feet. 

I hope that the tickling was consensual and that was play and not real begging. All play should be 100% consensual.

Posted

Of course it was play and off course it was consensual. She was my gf. However the begging was real she was ticklish on those feet

Posted

I have a foot fetish as I have had since being a little boy. ive had the pleasure of worshipping at least 4 womens feet,whether they were girlfriends or not.  really love it when a lady looks after her feet by keeping them looking so sexy and attractive from heel to toe. theres nothing nicer than licking,sucking and kissing beautiful feet for hours whilst leaving a lady feeling like royalty and honourd. ive not worshipped womens feet now since mid 2013, this is way to long if you ask me,but I can't wait til the next time. I truly enjoyed licking and sucking my ex girlfriends feet whilst riding her vagina, this only made me evan harder as she noticed... ive also had a foot job where I ended up ejaculating all over her feet,it's a fantastic experience indeed.evan nicer if her feet have a hint of a sweat smell to them only wish I could worship womens feet every day..