Looking for all lovers of feet

Bella_X

Posted
*shudders*. I won’t be signing up for footy stuff with anyone!
Posted

Feet are the most underrated parts of the body. Not only do they carry us around everywhere, they're so intricate in their construction. When you consider how soft they can be, it's amazing to think how strong they are. It's amazing how you can strengthen them, and make them look stronger. They are so diverse in appearance and no two pairs are the same. Feet are an astonishing creation, whether it be through holy means or evolution. They are sensitive, and soft, and can really provide pleasure to someone if in the right hands. But then maybe I'm biased...

Posted
I am in Milwaukee Wisconsin and I knew a man in Madison was dominant and wanted me to appear before him in bra and panties well he said back in the chair and drink his beer I would have to kneel down in front and kiss and lick his feet and suck his toes. I was looking forward to being used when all of a sudden his messages stopped , so many phonies out there? Are you?
Posted
I love feet and everything to do with them. Crinkled soles, the sweet smell, the soft touch, the taste in your mouth, massaging the soft pads below the toes and the beautiful heels. ... Mmmm
Posted

To me it is more about the sensitivity and reaction I get out of my partner by working on her feet. I don't particularly have a foot fetish, but if my partner enjoys it, then I enjoy the experience of her reaction. A touch to the foot now and again during other activities can give her a smile from the tickle and a hightened sense of sensitivity for when I tease her even further into lust. 

Posted

Everything, women have sensual feet.  The added bonus for me is when the lady is in the dominate role.  Servicing her feet, as a way to please her and be worthy of my tongue elsewhere.

Posted

I love the look of womens feet with ***ted toes and in nylons

I think they look sexy as fuck 

I would love to get a footjob sometime and cum all over her feet

maybe even lick my spunk off them if she made me do it

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love the way they feel, taste and smell. I love feet. I love when they have a sweat scent. I love smooth soles . Its almost hard for me to explain but I have been attracted to feet since I was a ***.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love the shape, the toes, arches and wrinkled soles. The sweatier and smellier the better I love the taste and smell after a long busy day

Lovesuckingtoes
Posted

EVERYTHING about girls feet turn me ON!!! Love sucking a girls toes

• 2 months later...
Posted

I am in Milwaukee Wisconsin many months ago there was a man in Madison Wisconsin who wanted to sit in the chair with his feet up and drink beer,  it was going to be my place to be on my  hands and knees and worship his feet, lick his feet and suck his toes in my bra and panties, I am a  bisexual male slave. After drinking all of his beers he would not even have to leave his chair, he was too piss on me and in my mouth! Came time to go to Madison to perform for him and i never heard another word, Stevie

Posted

Dimples003 I would love to worship those Gorgeous feet of yours

roamingtiger
Posted

Mmmm, I have only had one gal who was into feet, I so crave more.

royalblue25
Posted

you just can't beat a lady with beautiful sexy feet, a lady who takes great pride in looking after her feet,then wanting them worshipped in every way possible....

royalblue25
Posted

when it comes to womens feet, there are beautiful sexy feet and then there are horrible lookin mingin feet. i'm only in to sexy attractive feet where a lady takes great pride in looking after them. beautiful suckable toes with beautiful nail polish. and beautiful sexy heels/soles to lick and suck on. give me a beautiful foot any day, but you can keep the ugly feet that are not looked after as im not in to mingin feet what so ever...

• 2 months later...
Posted

A perfect set of polished toes in sheer suntan hose and heels!Mmmm,yes.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

The pleasure i get from feeling a woman rub my face with her feet.The taste,the smell,how she knows id take all of her feet into my mouth if i could.The way she places her feet over my mouth,nose so i can taste and smell her then kiss the soles of her feet.Lick them.The feeling of her bare toes in my mouth.The sensation is undescibable.Id love her as she trampled my balls with her feet and feeling all of her weight on me as i submit to her.My cock caged as very much a submissive.The pleasure of her taste,and the *** she can inflict.A woman's feet.

• 1 month later...
Posted

The female foot is the most beautiful thing in the universe to me. Always. For as long as I can remember even before the sexual idea of them came about I have been transfixed by girls feet. Every part of them is like a gift to me. Why can't I find a girl that's not grossed out by putting her foot in my mouth?

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

I fly a lot so am at the airport a lot too. One day I was having a coffee in a cafe and 2 female ground crew for an airline walked in. The sight of their legs in tan tights and their feet in heels turned me on instantly. They sat one table ahead of me and to the right. After a while, the one with her back to me let her heel slip off and I could see her heel, ankle and under her foot in tights. I couldn't cope!! The one facing me slipped both her feet out of her shoes and I could see her toes under the rein***d toe of her tights. I nearly passed out at that point. I looked up and she was looking at me and saw me staring at her feet but she just continued talking with her friend. She started playing with her shoes and kept looking over at me. I had to look away in case she got freaked out but she knew what I was looking at. She was young, very pretty with blonde hair tied up like cabin crew do. She caught me so many times looking at both their feet and legs but did nothing. When they were going away, she looked at me, put her feet back in her shoes, and as she slid her legs out to get up, I could see right up her skirt. Her white thong was clearly visible under her tights. I felt weak at the sight. When they left, I went to get up and realised I had something hard in my pants so I had to sit for another while. They were both just amazing. I wasn't expecting to see 3 nyloned feet that day but it was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life. Thank you so much ladies for the amazing views ye gave me. I'll never forget it.

Edited by Tightslover
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Vegan i would love to see yours. As well as play with your shoes