Male Chastity

Hexy

Posted

I used to ware a chastity cage for comfort in my early days of kinks, but since i had my self peirced downstairs 5 times down the shaft, it has made my cage unusable as the peircings slice and snag my skin between the metal peircing and steel cage.

Is there an alternative to this that would be more comfortable to accomidate for my pritty little dick?

If you are unaware of this peircing, i have basicly got 5 bars through the underside of my schlong... (I suppose you could call me LongSchlongSilver? xD )

Posted
Rope chastity... There are many safe ways to do this... Plus silicon sleeves are a wonderful addition then cock cage...
Posted
Get your urethra and gooch peirced.. put rings in both.. put a padlock through both rings? Either that, or try a female style chastity belt..?
Posted
There are custom metal chastity devices or you might get lucky with a model that has metal bars in the right places. Custom models are extremely expensive, though. I have issues without additional jewelry down there, so I can imagine that's quite a *** to deal with.
Posted

Is there anyway you can use your piercings as a chastity device?

Posted

Most certainly. Many advanced and more elaborate devices incorporate a PA piercing or the like to eliminate the possibility/risk of pulling out, something that is possible with most devices while being completely flaccid and lube.
Chastity consisting solely of piercings will probably work, but won't be very secure and you could totally still get off if you wanted to. Vibration and tiny stimulation can be enough (that's true for almost every device, aside from full on chastity belts). 

Posted

Slightly off topic, I wear a cock cage, the CB600, and have no issues wearing it through the day at work, or the gym etc. The problem I have is when Lady makes me wear it overnight - I wake up 6 or 7 times a night when I get an erection, as the cage is lifted away from my body, and the *** and pressure keeps me awake until my erection subsides. Lady seems to love the discomfort I face, but it is a *** in the ass - I wake up tired and cranky. 

All other aspects of chastity are bearable, if not pleasure able, so why does this one issue seem to cause such a problem?