Experiences of reciprocating sex machines

Jane-Gray

Posted

Hi,

Has anybody else had experiences of reciprocating sex machines? The type that simulates penis into vagina intercourse i.e. a reciprocating phallus driven by an electric motor. I have made and use one of this type of sex machine and the stimulation is very good, although I have noticed that in videos from the Internet showing women using such machines some woman also use a vibrator to stimulate their clitoris area. Is this because the in and out motion of the phallus into the vagina for some women is insufficient for full stimulation? Or are they just getting “more bang for their bucks”.

Posted

I know what some of you good people are thinking, how dos a cross-dressing male use a reciprocating sex machine? Well for me not for anal penetration. Over many years I have been using a technique to give myself a sort of DIY vagina for short lengths of time (*** flow can get compromised). The technique involves pushing the testicles and the penis “head” back into the body with the help of a soft rubber ring; the ring is about 4cm in diameter and 2cm in height. Basically I am “inverting” the penis into my body; this inversion also creates a cavity into which I can insert a vibrator, dildo or a sex machine phallus. As the penis head is within this new body cavity I can achieve some amazing orgasms. But the technique requires a lot of self-discipline, first you must completely shave the penis / scrotum / groin area so that the rubber ring will “stick” to the skin just like a hold-up stocking and not roll off. Next there must be no sign of an erection what so ever or you will just end up wearing a cock-ring, everything must be soft (the self-discipline).

I would upload some pics of my DIY vagina technique but that would break the rules of the website. So please trust me on this one.

Posted

I'm curious... How do you even do this in the first place without giving yourself a torsion of the old testes? 

Posted

Hi Scouting4u

Years ago I did a lot of swimming and windsurfing and after a time in cold water I found that the “bad boys” would disappear up on their own. So I tried to see if I could persuade them to go back into my body by hand and things went on from there.

Posted

"I need to use the chair"

The home built reciprocating sex machine I use at the moment consists of a phallus attached to a short length of metal tubing which in turn is attached to a crank / gearbox / electric motor assembly. An electronic inverter controls the speed of the motor. This lot is then positioned under a chair that has had a hole cut in the seat, the phallus moves up and down through the chair seat so sitting down on the chair allows the phallus to penetrate with an in / out motion.

• 1 year later...
Posted

a pity you can't upload these pictures, it would be wonderful to learn how to do what you've described and produce a diy vagina

Posted

Hi Kymi,

You can see the pics at Fetlife

Look for Queen_Jane_Gray

Corset Hugs

Jane

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

This is a subject of great interest to me. I have personally made numerous such machines and have designed complex fully automated and fully adjustable machines that will not disappoint!

My biggest fantasy is to be totally restrained, bound and piped up to a breath play / rebreather bag / poppers administration system and dominated by such a machine in the control of someone who really has a fetish for such things and an in depth understanding of the mechanics of the machinery, together with an equally in depth understanding of human physiology.

I’ve made and tested such a rebreather system and it is awesome! Thirty years ago, I also made a reciprocating machine similar to that which you describe.

Personally, my kink is anal penetration by large objects and it’s incredible for me. But your experiences are certainly very interesting. 

Posted

@Freddy  you make the things, wow, how easy are they to make?

Posted
16 hours ago, Kymi said:

@Freddy  you make the things, wow, how easy are they to make?

General engineering and electrical knowledge is useful of course. Having a practical feel for such things enables construction of them. There are a lot of commercially available crap machines that you’ll find for sale online. But to get something decent you’ll need to spend a few hundred pounds, and although it’ll be adjustable for speed, any adjustment of angle, depth of penetration or stroke length would only be manually effected. My design can alter all of these factors “on the fly”.