Wife’s panties

No****

Posted

I just love wearing the wife’s panties.. not sure why .. & even the thought of her with another person turns me on .. think I’m a sub , but new to all this .. please comment even if it bad. .. I get turned on , I cam do pic exchange or cam x

• 1 month later...
Posted

And why not wear the wifes panties! If the cap fits let them wear it..or rather the wifes panties!

Posted

Hi, I also am new to this site and fetishes as well. Like you I enjoy wearing my wife's panties. But after like 13 years of hiding it from her I had to finally tell her. And she was very cool with it infact she had fetishes if her own that she didn't want to share because the guy she was with before me had shamed her and told her that stuff was gross and weird. Long story short we are now exploring our sexuality's and fetishes with each other. Sometimes I'm the dominant and that's what she really enjoys. But when I've had a long or difficult week at work she Pampers me and I dress up in panties and the likes. And I get to be by girly for awhile. Which is such a stress relief and helps recharge my batteries. So if you haven't already done so I can't say it enough try sharing your interest in panties with your wife. It might be difficult like it was for me I was nervous as hell. But it's better one way or another than holding thoes feelings in. Just a friendly suggestion.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I was married for 44 years for about 30 of those years my wife and I shared a panty drawer! I am bisexual and when a man discovers I am in panties it's like a signal for him to take control. I have added a bra for many years ,  no I just quit pretending  and I  now  admit openly that I am passive and submissive and that I am most comfortable in bra and panties usually with the skirt and blouse! 

I have had to go out on my own now after many years of being out of the lifestyle and I am still seeking and hoping to find more people interested in my kinky?  Lifestyle. It is for filling to find a couple or a man to use me sometimes wishing  a woman would come forward . In the meantime I will continue looking for the man who need somebody like me to for fill their dreams and fantasies with!

Posted

I like to fuck her wearing hers and love my friends using her dirty ones. Like to throw on a pair n wank

Posted

I too like to wear girls panties, much better than any male ones!