It never rains but it paws. (Kitten pet play)

Posted

*This is my first venture into writing. Feedback/input is welcome*

The room was quiet, except the tv on low in the background, it helped dampen the sound of the rain outside. It also helped kitten sleep as she likes the noises. When she is awake she sometimes watches the shapes on the screen. I always wonder if she knows what’s happening on the tv, she can be transfixed sometimes. The tranquillity at the moment is lovely, having time to work and actually get things done is so nice, cup of tea on hand and some space to think. For the last few hours kitten has been wrapped up with a blanket and a toy, hardly stirring as she shelters from the cold. I can hear if she stirs, and she has been moving more recently, so I know she has been waking up. A quiet meow of her stretching draws my attention, calling to find out where I am. Turning around I see she is on her back stretched out the full length on the sofa, head hanging off the side, looking at me upside down and smiling. “oh, so you are awake now”.. She purrs in acknowledgment and rolls over, sitting up, still dazed from waking. I get up from my desk and walk towards her as she is scratching her ear. She quickly forgets the itch as she sees me getting closer, watching my hand, just waiting to be close enough to rub against. Running my fingers behind her ears and across her head I sit down. She purrs and pushes in to lay against me. She loves feeling the warmth from me and gets as tight as she can. I pull the blanket up to cover her back, then watch her as she’s purring and rubbing against my shoulder. Time flies by, just stroking her and letting her wake up, while half watching whatever is on the tv. She seems less tired now as she climbs further on me and starts rubbing against my face. “hey, what’s got into you??” She looks at me, purrs, and continues rubbing. “You want some food?” I don’t get a response and she keeps rubbing her face against me. Speaking of food reminds me of my cup of tea, but realise it’s now cold as I’ve spent the last forty-five minutes sitting with her. As cute as this distraction is, I did want that tea. “Hey, time to get off”. I’ve barely finished the sentence when I feel her claws digging into my shoulder. She’s heard it before and hates it. Giving out a surprised and slight moan of ***, I quickly grab her paw and try to lift it. But she just grabs on more. So I try lifting her up. Now both paws grip as she looks me straight in the eyes. “OFF”.. Without moving her gaze, she digs her claws in more, keeping me where I am. I don’t have much choice at this point, It’s not the type of behaviour that can pass with me. (even though I kinda like it). My voice lowers to a soft but very stern tone, and my expression changes from playful to intensely serious. She knows the look, the one of a single minded, focused disciplinarian, she has seen it many times before. “I trained you to be better than this”. Her claws retract, and she freezes instantly with a twinge of ***. Realising she had lost control and crossed a line, she softens and gently gets off. My gaze follows her for a moment, then not saying a word, I move the blanket up around her to keep her warm. Ignoring her I walk to the kitchen and refill my cup.

I never make rash call with her when she misbehaves, she’s not a bad kitten, she just gets carried away. Curiosity and temptation are her biggest vices, and we are making progress with her controlling these impulses. Sometimes she just forgets, and that’s ok, she’s just a kitten. When I make it back into the room, I see she is sat perfectly still, in exactly the same place. I have not heard her call out for me, or anything from her come to think about it. Sometimes a warning will suffice, she knows what happens when I need to do more than just warn.

Walking up and standing in front of her, she just sits and looks up at me, still silent. Bending my knees so I’m level with her eyes, still looking displeased, firmly but more gently this time, “Don’t do that again. If I ask you nicely, or at all, to move off of me, I expect you to do so”. looking sheepish, she moves her eyes to the side to agree, but it has a tinge of cheekiness to it, with a slight smile from the corner of her mouth. Her cheekiness is something we have worked on from the start, she is better but its still there slightly. She seems to understand but I never know with her if she has really understood. It will probably happen again.. but for now, she is sorry. “good”. Shifting my attitude back to being happy I smile, stroke her ears and get up to sit at my desk. She won’t get much attention for a while because she has just misbehaved, and I’m busy with things.

For the next hour she roams the room, occasionally playing with a toy, looking out the window, but increasingly she strolls past me brushing my leg. Her need for attention is insatiable. She is tentative because of earlier, but time has passed and with very little encouragement, I get her to lay by me and settle down. I can spare one hand to stroke her, but she doesn’t have my full attention. Having her close by, purring and happy is relaxing, and at least she is behaving. She lays quietly purring, and she is content for a while, but her moods change often. I’ve been mindlessly stroking her for a while, it becomes an automatic reaction for me if I’m concentrating elsewhere. She often adjusts her body to move where I stroke without me even noticing. Her purring has been getting louder and louder. Being hungry I stand up and break away, and she instantly lets out a little disappointed cry. But she’s been told off once today already, so she thinks twice and quickly stops. I leave her be for a while, check what I have to eat, and think about what I can feed her. Although its best to check if she is hungry first.

What I see when coming to find her takes me by surprise. She is on her knees face down, a paw between her back legs by her tail, rubbing away at something. Slightly concerned I kneel down and see she is red faced and breathing faster. “what’s wrong with you?” She just looks at me, rubs against my knee as she rolls over, and keeps pawing at the same area. Maybe her skin is irritated? Or did I cause this by stroking her? I wasn’t paying attention to where I was stroking her… Whatever’s wrong its driving her crazy. “hmm, we can’t have you like this. Maybe its time for a bath”…… Her face drops, mildly frustrated she lets out a quiet hiss, then crosses her legs, pushing her paw in between them, stretching her back out arching it. Hopefully a bath will help with whatever is annoying her. I don’t like seeing her in discomfort, so I go to the bathroom and turn on the taps.

She’s had baths before but rarely likes just water, adding some bubbles keeps her amused while I wash her, and stops her trying to climb out or focusing on me too much. With the bath running, I go and get her and take her to the bathroom. She had been rolling around on the floor while I was gone and seems even more frustrated now. I shut the door behind me, as she has a tendency to run off when its bath time. “leave it” Moving her hand away from whatever’s irritating her, but now she’s fidgeting. Hopefully the bath will help out. Sitting down she can see the bubbles creeping over the top of the bath which instantly grabs her attention. She jumps up and peers over the top, batting at the clouds of white and shaking her paw when they stick to her. Testing the water temperature with my hand, she watches me. I pull some bubbles out and place them on her nose to annoy her, watching her wipe them off is cute. I kneel down and grab her tail. “hold still”. I gently pull. She bites down on my shoulder which is fine as she releases as soon as its over. Slightly confused, yet amused at this fury strand I’m holding, she swipes at it curiously. I place it out of the way as I know things could get soaked easily in the next few minutes. “going to behave?” I’m hoping she will, as she has to have a bath. I don’t get a response. She just looks at me, knowing what’s about to happen.

I guide her into the bath, which is the part she hates the most. She’s tense and needs to adjust. I sit next to the bath and spend some time encouraging her to play with the bubbles which works well. She’s distracted, and I can start washing her. Starting behind her ears I wash gently, stroking and circling slowly, sudden moves or water splashes freak her out. Moving down her neck she is half aware of me, but the bubbles hold her attention. Moving along her arms to her paws, taking time with each, she behaves, which is a relief. I move to her legs and rear paws as these are easier for now. These require co-operation from her, but she seems happy to let me run from her paws up her legs. She is watching me intently though this time, which is unusual, she is usually distracted by bubbles. The hardest bit is her chest and underbelly, She often wriggles and bites more when I try to clean here. I start cautiously at her neck and gently move down. She is still watching me intently, just fixed, biting her lip which is also unusual for her. It’s starting to puzzle me a bit. Within half a second of moving across her breast, she’s bitten me harder than she ever has before! I pull back, stop and just look at her. She just sits in the water looking at me…. I move forward, again she goes to bite. I need to wash her, I’ve not even got to her irritated area yet. There is only one way to do this safely… I move her to the middle of the bath. Then start stripping off. She’s intrigued, this is now unusual for her. She watches me strip, fidgeting slightly more. As I put my leg in behind her she turns her head and attempts to turn around. I grab her shoulders and stop her. She has never had a bath with me before, but needs must at the moment, and this way I can hold her to stop her from moving so much. Feeling me behind her she pushes her back into me, which is perfect as I can easily wash down her front now. Her head is leaning back as I’m looking down her body, and all I can hear is purring. When I move my hand across her breasts now I still get a bite, on my ear this time, but not as hard. Just a nip. I continue to wash her, down her chest, and stomach. She’s moving a lot, so I hold her tight. She is pressed so tight to me that she keeps grinding against my cock. I know she can feel it, the amount she been pushing up against me it has become so hard. While I’m cleaning her stomach, she starts licking my ear and neck. Knowing she only does this when she is horny, the problem with her irritation now becomes more obvious. I allow her to lick my ear and neck as a way for her to ask, she is allowed to ask, but why has she not asked earlier?

I’m confused, she has never pawed at herself because she was horny before, she asks, she always asks…. Why was today different? I find myself relived, because I know she is ok at least, but if I stop now…..she is not going to be happy…..but this is fun so why would I.

Finishing cleaning her I move my hand between her legs, her back arches so much she lifts out of the water and comes back down again, sending splashes all over the floor. Well, that’s the way its going to be I guess. She wriggles so much while I clean here, still cleaning gently in circles, but I set out to clean her, so I will finish. Once cleaned I move my head to whisper in her ear. “I know what you need”. She rubs her head against me, I run my hand down her back and under her, encouraging her to lift slightly and back up on to me. I guide my cock into her with ease, and she adjusts so she can ride me. She shivers as I glide in, and twitches as she rides up and down. Water washes over the sides but I don’t care. She finds it easier to face me, so as she turns I pull her chest into me and place a nipple between my lips, gently pulling at it. As she continues to ride I know she’s getting close, she is moaning and as I look up is see she is getting those begging eyes that want me to give her permission to cum. I have a soft spot for those eyes. In deciding whether to let her cum or not, I’m reminded of her earlier disobedience, and now she’s getting a treat!…. I gently pull her head in close and whisper “you want to cum?” softly in her ear. She franticly rubs my cheek with hers. “you understand that you do things when I ask?”…. her mouth opens beginning to pant with desperation, still riding me up and down, nearly answering with her voice “y…”. She stops and starts rubbing my face again. “YOU….” She grabs the back of my hair trembling with anticipation. “CAN…” she cant help but let out a frustrated moan… “CUM” her pussy tightens instantly and she pulls me in tight. She lets out a loud moan, claws digging into me, she jerks repeatedly as she gasps to catch her breath…..riding slower, paws running over my hair she continues to cum, she’s lost all control and can only ride the waves that flood her body….. She’s stops moving unable to take any more….. only muscle twitches are left. She goes limp and drops onto me breathing rapidly.

I know she’s super sensitive at the moment, so I take this opportunity to rein*** my point. I pull out slightly, she grips me hard whimpers…. “You do as I say, understand?” She nudges me. I push back in causing a louder moan and her to twitch. “understand?” She licks my face repeatedly, clinging on to try and stop me moving. “good girl”. She notices me relax, and lets go to lay with me while she calms down. I stroke her head, watching as she twitches and shudders occasionally.

Laying with her and stroking her keeps her body tingling, finger tips running down her back cause little twitches that follow my path as I go. She loves the gentle attention, it makes her so comfortable and sleepy. Sometimes she makes little noises, but her mind still isn’t there really.

I have to get her out of the bath before she falls asleep though, so I move her off and sit her up. She’s already very drowsy. I get out and grab a towel, throw it on the floor to clear up some of the mess we have made.  Holding her to help her out steadily, I Sit her down on the floor to dry her off. She sways a little and purrs quietly, eyes half shut. By the time I’m finished drying her she is practically asleep on me. Looks like I will have to carry her to her bed…..

Laying her down she moans slightly but instinctively knows her bed. I place her favourite toy with her and cover her with a blanket. She will be fine there for a while… kneeling down I watch her sleep for a minute.

My mind turns back to why she was pawing at herself to begin with, she always asks if she is horny, she always lets me know. Did she feel like she couldn’t ask because she had been told off? Does she think she can do things like play with herself when she wants now? If she thinks that, I’ve already made it clear who is in control here. It’s something I will have to keep an eye on. …

She twitches again and seems to be dreaming, probably about bubbles, or butterflies, who knows…..

I stand up and turn the lights down as I leave…..

Now, I have to clear up the mess we have made….and I’m still hungry…..

Kittens are trouble…sigh

Posted

hi...

this is my first posting, on here... wasn't entirely sure whether I ever would... but I just felt compelled to complement you on your writing...

is this really your first attempt...?  because it certainly feels very accomplished...

great use of atmosphere and tone ... vivid characterisation of the Little Kitten... very well-observed and perceptive non-verbal communication...

you portrayed the behaviours and traits exceedingly well...

I also very much liked the sparseness of the stripped-down language... kinda reminded me, of Cormac McCarthy...

not too many superfluous adjectives, or purpling prose...

you have a very readable style... honest, and restrained... deceptively simplistic, yet, not very simple, at all...!

please continue to write more... much more...

you show great promise... and have a natural talent...

this is really excellent... and you should definitely be encouraged to write more...

I, for one, would be very interested, to read an expanded version of this... perhaps developed into a short-story...?

a sort of, Kitten-Tamers Unofficial Handbook...? from the perspective of journal-entries, like this one...?

I am personally not a pet-play fetishist... but could easily recognise, and relate to, the universal aspects of the narrative...

I think it would have appeal far beyond its perceived niche...

and could, indeed, be quite remarkable...

so... please write, and post, lots more pieces, like this...

the more you write, the more of a sustained and consistent habit it becomes... and it gets much easier, and more fluid...

until it becomes virtually effortless...

basically, the more you write, the more you want to write...

I do hope that you continue to write...

to be honest, I am rather surprised, that nobody else has commented on this...?

because you have a fine distinctive and clear voice... and you deserve to be read...

well done... and please... keep it up...!

Posted

Thank you for you very kind comments.  Yes this was the first time I have written a complete and coherent story. I fully understand what you mean by the slimming down of language. As much as deep and diverse descriptive words can add to a story, I find that I can be put off by 'superfluous adjectives', but everyone has their style. I have not read Cormac McCarthy, or many authors really, so I will have a look and see how he writes, it will probably be beneficial. Being new I concentrated on moving the story and the setting much more, and tried to convey my point of view and my thoughts. Relative to the rest of the stories on this forum, its quite tame erotically, but that will come later. 

I do plan to write more, and it will likely be a series of short stories based around the day to day life of owner/kitten, normally when a new idea gets in my head. As i explore other things in the scene I will likely expand into other areas, but that will come with time. 

Again, thank you for your comments, it made my day.  I am keen to hear both the good and the bad opinions as it will help me identify areas i can improve on.

• 3 months later...