Bdsm in America

Posted

It is truly depressing how little the bdsm/kink scene is in America. For the first time I wish I lived in Europe lol. Europe has so many events, people open and communities. I know in California bdsm/kink is a little more active than the rest of the country but wow I envy those in Europe if not a little jealous :) what are some of your thoughts on the subject?

Posted

I don't think the US is a barren a wasteland is made out.  The whole idea of munches originated from the US and there seems to be a lot more larger kink house parties.   

But, it's always easier looking from the outside in. 

Posted

Your probably right. I sign up on this site and most of what I see is for Europe. As well as I signed up for kinkbnb and most of there stuff is also in Europe. I've heard in Tennessee where I live that bdsm is illegal and any bdsm equipment and products is listed as novelty items.

Posted

yep - this site is very Europe centric - a spin-off from a German site with an aim for a UK market.

Fetlife is more US based

Mind - not that there's things can't be gained from here

Posted

Well this community has helped me learn alot so far. in just a week I've  had help from several people on here. Especially from you thank you.