Kinkster & fetishist relationship advice

Maam

Posted

Been w my guy for a few years. He’s wonderful and I’m very happy. I’ve always been kinky and my guy loves being a sissy. While I love the dress up and *** it’s not the ONLY thing I like but for him it’s what he needs. Anybody have suggestions for navigating that situation? I worry he’ll think it’s like his exes who were judgy about the cd stuff so I’m trying to tread carefully. 

Posted

Would he allow you to cuckold him then he could serve you and your lover as a submissive 

Posted

Hi - You did not say what exactly you wanted to do to “broaden” the relationship. If he loves to dress up, you could always combine this with other things such as bondage if that is something that you would like to do. It really comes down to communication whether it is a kinky relationship or vanilla

Posted

so, it sounds like his needs are being met - but yours are not... so... what is it you desire?   Where do you want to go?

Posted
He should count his lucky stars that he has you! 99% of us want someone who will accommodate our desires and do not get it!