Stuff That Does Not Fit Into Any Category

Fimus

Posted

About 8/10 things I want to say does not fit into any of the "standard" categories. Any chance of a "Miscellaneous" category?

Posted

We introduced some new forums not that long ago to offer more options. What topics are you wishing to discuss? I'm not sure a misc forum would work so well, as most of the posts would likely end up there.

Posted
That is kind of my point. Most of the time when I want to post something, I spend ten minutes contemplating which category to put it in and end up plumping for the "least wrong"
Posted
Sorry, Victoria, but if "most of the posts" would end up in a miscellaneous category then I cannot conceive of a more vivid reason why the existing categories are wholly inadequate #Think
Posted
1 minute ago, Fimus said:

Sorry, Victoria, but if "most of the posts" would end up in a miscellaneous category then I cannot conceive of a more vivid reason why the existing categories are wholly inadequate #Think

Apologies if this sounds critical, but by saying your topics are different but not specifying what they are, it makes it difficult to assess where they are. Could you be more specific?

Posted
28 minutes ago, Carnelian2 said:

Apologies if this sounds critical, but by saying your topics are different but not specifying what they are, it makes it difficult to assess where they are. Could you be more specific?

No. That is the point. If I could be specific then it would fit a category. Literally every 9/10 times I have tried to start a thread, I have spent several minutes trying to figure which "category" it fits in and finally concluded "fuck it - shove it in the least wrong"

THAT is my point

Posted

There are all sorts here. Maybe, I can help?

We are all unique, yet there are always others that have similar experiences 🙏

Posted
On 9/23/2018 at 5:39 PM, Fimus said:

It's actually a comment on habits of people. People will not spend time looking for the relevant category and will just plump for 'misc' which then means more moderation for us moderators, moving things to where they belong. 

If there are areas we're not covering with our existing forums, let us know.  If you think categories need different descriptors to make it easier to decide where to put what, that's another thing we can definitely do. 

Posted

The "bleeding obvious" missing category is "kinks other than BDSM"!