Comfortable In My Skin

Fimus

Posted

Anyone simply happy with who they are?

Release your inner "happy"

Tell us why you are so content

Posted

I still struggle sometimes but mostly, I'm happy with me. I've got a great smile, lots of curves and a twinkle in my eye.   Being on the scene has given me lots of body confidence that I lacked before. 

Posted (edited)

I am amazing! Ok so I’m quite inwardly shy & awkward but outwardly I’m loud & im hilarious (that’s not up for debate) & I’m gorgeous! It’s not anyone’s responsibility to make me feel good about myself it’s mine. Why shouldn’t I feel content, I don’t look like anyone else & im never going to have smooth cellulite free skin but that’s what makes me Me. I’m incredibly unique & fantastic & beautiful & if someone doesn’t agree that’s perfectly ok, why should they as we don’t all like the same thing. I spent most of my life hating myself & what did I achieve, I didn’t suddenly wake up as someone else so why waste the energy yearning to be someone I’m never going to be, I was always going to just be Me so it was up to me to love myself. I struggle to find stockings that fit, I can’t walk in heels & I spill out of a basque more than I stay in it but you know what, every inch of that gorgeousness that spills out is loved by me, I look in the mirror & wouldn’t want to be any other way 😊

Edited by BigPolly
Posted
I always thought that being a plus size was something to be ashamed of. Since I’ve been on this site I’ve found that being a BBW is something to be celebrated! I love my body and have decided that I am who I am, if it doesn’t appeal to you then that’s your loss - not mine!!
Posted
I love bbw i dont like skiny people i like somthing to cudfle up yo or grab hold of lol
Posted

I suppose like most women I used to stand in front of the mirror and judge myself on how I looked...always coming up short no matter how thin I was. Now I rarely look in the mirror and I judge myself on who I am and how I behave and on that score I reckon I am pretty great.

Posted

I'm adverse to this thread actually. My hay day is over, middle age spread creeping in, bald, grey and have hairs growing everywhere aside my head. 

Whether it's admitted or not most girls prefer muscular men with tattoos, a full head of hair and to be well off. I'm none of that. 

I have bad temper tenancies and social anxiety. I'm becoming a grumpy old fart. 

So no I'm not comfortable in my own skin but I've learned to live with discomfort all my life and occasionally figure out how to make it work for me temporarily. 

Posted
6 hours ago, Method said:

Whether it's admitted or not most girls prefer muscular men with tattoos, a full head of hair and to be well off. I'm none of that. 

Rubbish! Rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish rubbish!! Thats like me saying most guys prefer slim petite blondes. This is exactly what I was saying in my reply EVERYONE likes different things. I personally don’t know any female that loves muscly guys. That doesn’t mean anything is wrong with them or they don’t but you’re focussing on negatives. I look on here at guys with their tops off & a six pack or photos of guys stood in front of the mirror at the gym & I think ‘why?’ but they probably think the same about my pics. Each person will find something sexy in one person yet something different in someone else. You’re YOU Method, you’re not David Beckham etc & like the rest of us you’re growing old naturally but that doesn’t make you any less sexy.

Ok so being a grumpy old fart is just part of being a bloke 😬 but I’m telling you now I bet at least 50% of us on here have social anxiety.

you are who you are so don’t make it work ‘temporarily’ because like the rest of us, you’re ***y amazing too! 

Posted

"most girls prefer...."

well, ok - try appealing to women then ;) 

Posted

I don't find myself attractive.

But that's OK.

I remember at an event talking with a young Lady I'd filmed with.

I'm aging, a little overweight (I've since lost a little), balding and not conventionally attractive.

She was laughing - and I'm like - hey, I'm not self-negging here.

That, my point is.

All these things perceived as negatives... and nobody *really* cares.

A lot within the kink scene I've found quite liberal and hedonistic that it's more about your attitude than your looks.

Of course - it doesn't always feel like that and sometimes if I'm feeling... overlooked... then I don't feel I'm desirable.  But, I also know when I'm in a good mindset (as I am now) whereas I'm envious towards others there's others envious towards me.

Social awkwardness is quite rife within kink scenes.  If you turn up to things a little introverted or nervous, there's others in the same boat.

I was talking to a good friend of mine the other week - she is active on both the kink scene and the swinger scene.

She says swingers, generally, are "just normal people who like sex"

But, on the kink scene a lot of people are all a little kooky, odd, off-beat, a little bit different.

So, while I'm also keen to avoid ***ting things as some form of utopia (cos it's fucking not...) there's certain places where you feel you fall short... actually isn't the case.

And on things you have control over and can change... well... jobs a good 'un

am i happy?

I'd say.... content enough...

QueenShorty85
Posted
This is a concept that took me over 25 years to achieve, Im very seldomly have feeling much self doubt, but the journey was an epic one let me assure you. I was born a white male in Bakersfield cali to a family that's roots and ignorance. I daily at one point not long after puberty held such hate for feeling ***d to be what's normal . Rage soon followed this is usually a super heated arguement or ful on fight. I craved those, just to feel *** I felt I deserved for my not regular thoughts. Being different is like an adventure to a new place. If you cant be categorized, stereotyped , easily explained you make yourself a target. Myself I'm not a cookie cutter type . When I finally searched deep within and embraced my transgender nature I felt the rage dissipate only them. I started my transition going overly hard to be super fem and being only with men I would never leave home before makeup was applied. I was the ultimate girlie girl. This wasnt my style really I trialed and eroded till I reached my present self. Im mtf ts girl that is white acting like a nigga all hood girl like. I dont try to be anymore girl than boy or Visa versa. I love my penis and all that comes with it ,but my breast I'm not busty which I'm wanting to be. The busty boobs make the fem torso so much more sexy I will never have surgery to remove my dick. I like my breast and the soft hairless feel of my body. I truly act ike a butch ass lesbian who sleeps with either sex. I dress like urban mixed with a little geek squad twistish I will tell you this just let me lay down and fix this problem?
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I've always had body confidence issues, that came about cause of an abusive relationship I was in for a few years. But these last few years I've grown to love my body finally be happy in my own skin. Yeah I have wobbly bits and cellulite and it use to get me down  but now I have accepted them and I love those wobbly bits and cellulite. I've accepted that I'm me I'm like no one else and if people don't like me for me then can jog on. Women are the worst for bringing other women down I feel we should praise each other and build each other up not knock each other down. I'm a curvy lady and I love it now  😍 

Posted
1 minute ago, Lilmonster said:

I've always had body confidence issues, that came about cause of an abusive relationship I was in for a few years. But these last few years I've grown to love my body finally be happy in my own skin. Yeah I have wobbly bits and cellulite and it use to get me down  but now I have accepted them and I love those wobbly bits and cellulite. I've accepted that I'm me I'm like no one else and if people don't like me for me then can jog on. Women are the worst for bringing other women down I feel we should praise each other and build each other up not knock each other down. I'm a curvy lady and I love it now  😍 

As you should Lilm, you're a gorgeous woman and anyone who says otherwise needs their eyes testing!! 😘 xx

Posted
1 minute ago, Nicobaby said:

As you should Lilm, you're a gorgeous woman and anyone who says otherwise needs their eyes testing!! 😘 xx

Aww thank you 🤓

Posted
2 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Aww thank you 🤓

Tis only the truth!! 😘😘😘 xx

PhantomFlogger
Posted

Im a diagnosed Narcissistic personality disorder. I love myself to a fault, i think im great, forget im mortal and feel im a gift to everyone..

But im also proven wrong constantly, i feel like everyone hates me because they dont love me and think about me as much as i expect them to.

So i devoted my life to being the best i can be, i work in a job that makes me a good person, i take care of my friends so im treated like a good person and ive trained myself to question my confidence.. which in turn makes me humble..

So what im saying is i made myself a great person, and pushed myself until others think im great, in the hopes that its not a bad thing to think am an asset to everyone. 

So what makes me so content?

Im pretty great 😂🤣

Posted
On 2/2/2019 at 1:44 PM, PhantomFlogger said:

Im a diagnosed Narcissistic personality disorder. I love myself to a fault, i think im great, forget im mortal and feel im a gift to everyone..

But im also proven wrong constantly, i feel like everyone hates me because they dont love me and think about me as much as i expect them to.

So i devoted my life to being the best i can be, i work in a job that makes me a good person, i take care of my friends so im treated like a good person and ive trained myself to question my confidence.. which in turn makes me humble..

So what im saying is i made myself a great person, and pushed myself until others think im great, in the hopes that its not a bad thing to think am an asset to everyone. 

So what makes me so content?

Im pretty great 😂🤣

Haha - nowt wrong with being great - no matter what niggles away at you!!!

Personally i am a genius - with so many flaws that it is unnatural!

• 2 months later...
Posted

I've had body image issues for a long time but in the last few years I've learned to love my body for the things it can do as well as the way it looks; for how far my legs can run, for the way my whole core tenses when I lift the furniture I move at work, for the way my arms harden as I lift the free weights we sell. I've learned that healthy is about how I feel not how I look.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Yes but it has taken many years to feel confident and happy with who i am. Only recently have i thought to myself  " hey pal one day it'll be too late indulge in this "life style" the least you can do is look for somebody that wants the same thing". So here i am 😅🥃

Posted

I've  never  really been comfortable  in my own skin  but I'm  learning to love myself.

After my accident I was left with scars on my legs so I tend to wear jeans a lot. I wanted to get them tattooed  but scar tissue is hard to tattoo over