Photos

Posted

It's so nice to see so many hot and sexy and saucy photos from you ladies but 1 thing always gets me thinking. Men don't really have sexy stockings or bras and knickers sets so my question had got to be.............

What pics of men do you ladies like I know it's not the full meat and veg as that is more of a personal pic you send 1to1 

Answers on a postcard please lmao 😃😃😃

Posted
Suits... they just do it for me 😍
Posted

Nice to hear best I pull out my suit hee hee 

MistressMettle
Posted
Suits. White shirt rolled up sleeves. Jeans and no top.
Posted
Black and white photos are to die for just something about a Males image in black and white yummy 💗💗
Posted

Got to say that same as above, black and white good taylored look. Even a little historical look, long frock coat and hat.

Posted
12 hours ago, Beau said:

Black and white photos are to die for just something about a Males image in black and white yummy 💗💗

Thanks for the reply

You have some amazing pics. Maybe you'd like to come chat sometime

Posted

I like pics that show all aspects, a serious look, a happy look, a black & white pic etc.

im not into body pics, abs, bums etc.

I haaaaaate pics taken in messy rooms/bedrooms, taken in filthy mirrors & ones with snapchat filters 

Posted
50 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

I like pics that show all aspects, a serious look, a happy look, a black & white pic etc.

im not into body pics, abs, bums etc.

I haaaaaate pics taken in messy rooms/bedrooms, taken in filthy mirrors & ones with snapchat filters 

I hate Snapchat filters x

Posted

well sound good to me, ;)

visit my page then...

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I agree with all of the above. Definitely black and white photos and there is nothing like a man in a three piece suit 😍😍😍😍
Posted
12 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

I agree with all of the above. Definitely black and white photos and there is nothing like a man in a three piece suit 😍😍😍😍

Guess I'm off to buy a three piece suit soon 😁😉😁😉

Posted
Just now, Lilmonster said:

@Bobbyb1973 😜😜 you'll have me drooling 🤤🤤

Shame you don't chat 1 on 1. Droppings a good look for you I bet 🤩🤩😍😍