Daddy/little relationship advice needed.

Electriclids

Posted

Hello 😊

I will try to make this short and sweet. I have been with my Daddy for 1 1/2 years. I met him while in a polyamorous relationship with my ex. I have always been intrigued by bdsm but I had no experience with it. We did not meet through that avenue but turns out we shared the same kinks. He’d had experience as a Dom. So we explored that and found our best fit to he DD/bg. We started out mostly playing like that in the bedroom, but it naturally progressed and we brought it into our lifestyle more out of the bedroom. 

For the first year of our relationship, we saw each other a few days a week. I slept over from 1x to 3x a week depending. 

Fast forward to now, he has lived with me for about 3 months and I have children. 8 y/o daughter who is gone 3 weekends a month, and my 2.5 y/o son who is gone every other week. 

Obviously this changed our dynamic but I am so lost because it’s almost completely killed it. we do play still, when we have the weekends to ourselves but not always and not to the extent we used to.  I have expressed my need for his dominance again but I feel like he’s lost the mojo. I still call him Daddy and he calls me princess or baby girl.... but it feels sad to me, I’d never felt so fulfilled in a relationship dynamic before. I really felt like it was what had been missing in my life .

This was rambling and long but I just don’t know how to get it back? Any advice? Anyone been through anything similar? 

Posted
Yes i have communication is key i sat my Daddy down and told him what i needed I've been with mine 5years in January . It's hard to tell someone especially a Dominant what you want or how you feel . But please have a chat with him . Let me know if it works for you Hun hugs x
Posted
It sounds like he may need to put time aside for you both and get into that headspace again with you attending ... give him lots of 'I want you to do this to me' snippets as you get near the time... Us men do lose energy with other big commitments but it's very important you talk to him when he is relaxed and listening... Good luck, you sound sweet and I hope it works out. x
Posted

Get out of the environment for a bit. Grab an Air bnb and see if different surroundings help. I would also ask him what could help him get back to that headspace. He could hear all the things you want him to do, but there could be things he needs or desires he has to help get back into a daddy mindset.