Body.

Posted (edited)

we are human so we are attracted to certain aspects of people. Body, face ECT. May sound shallow but you see the person before you hear them. Before you know there in and out. There personality and there kinks. So question is what body type attracts You? 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

For me. I like a man with broad shoulders. I like a bit of belly. Or dad bod whatever u want to call it. I like my snuggles so a bit of a chunky man is perfect for me 😍

Posted

I like my women with meat on them, I especially like big boobs

Posted

I love expressive eyes and a pert butt.

Posted

I love broad shoulders and a muscular back but once I get talking to people I generally find looks don’t really matter

Posted

I’m not sure I have a body type?! My tastes are so varied. I like quirky or different & I love nice eyes. I think I like men & women that are bigger but I’m not sure I could put what attracts me down to one aspect. 

QueenShorty85
Posted
Body type this varies to me because of my bi-ness...in the female side of the spectrum (this includes any who consider themselves a woman regardless of birth gender)I like them to be fit yet thick in the hips with the whole apple bottom thing going on. Busty is a plus not a must, I love the sistas, you know the ebony girls they can always take me there easily . Now on to the men, personally I cant do overweight in men you are given a naturally muscular body to waste it is a crime. Bulk muscle isnt cute, but that nice tone build where everything looks properly proportioned is hot. Hairy is a no go, the less hair the better I like the feel its dirty almost. Swagger is a must the applies to both. That confidence that nothing fazes you , it's not being cocky but the in control of everything you. That smoothness in conversation that can sell you a car or talk you out of your panties. It's not taught its achieved by just being a real ass nigga, fakeness isnt tolerated