*** question

New2Bused

Posted

To all the mistress and male subs what has been the most humiliating thing to of been ordered or followed through? for the subs: did you obey right away?

Posted
Yes but there is a period where you build trust before anything like that is done. You don’t go straight into *** until the trust is built and you know what both parties are expecting.
Posted
***d bi or being pushed out into the outdoors to go shopping for really obvious humiliating implements, and stinking of cum after continual cum slut training
Posted

One I have been thinking about is being centre of attention with couples I get cuckold cream pie and then ***d to seduce a cheap slutty blow up doll in front of everyone!.....I cringe but the feeling of embarrassment and ***, especially if the cream pie is on the doll! 

Posted

I'm not particularly into *** but - my Mistress sets tasks for all Her fans and subs and I attempt them all.  The one I thought would be most challenging was part 1 of a 3 part challenge and the first part involved going into a store to buy nylons and asking an assistant for help finding your size.

That actually just wasn't as bad as it seemed when I pretended in my mind it was for a fancy dress - the sales assistant was more shocked/distraught she wished a "good day" to an elderly couple off to a funeral.

I have no bones that there'll be other tasks I attempt that will be more humiliating. 

Posted (edited)
On 9/30/2018 at 7:30 PM, BRiii said:

One I have been thinking about is being centre of attention with couples I get cuckold cream pie and then ***d to seduce a cheap slutty blow up doll in front of everyone!.....I cringe but the feeling of embarrassment and ***, especially if the cream pie is on the doll! 

That specifically is my fantasy, except - I would be feminised (bra, tights, high heels), and I would only have a fixed time, maybe two minutes, to cum in the doll, which of course I would fail to do.  Then I would be tied up, chastised and dildo'ised and ***d to watch them have sex while getting verbal ***. I'd like to try it in front of just one couple first, then maybe more.

Edited by Felsm
Posted

ALWAYS be dressed as a female it goes hand in hand, playing that fantasy as a male is like going to the Rocky horror picture show dressed......normal,

Posted
On 9/28/2018 at 8:02 PM, New2Bused said:

To all the mistress and male subs what has been the most humiliating thing to of been ordered or followed through? for the subs: did you obey right away?

I was made to video call a sex line. The girls laughed at my cock. Then made to finger my arse on same call. Very humiliating. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 10/7/2018 at 1:27 AM, BRiii said:

ALWAYS be dressed as a female it goes hand in hand, playing that fantasy as a male is like going to the Rocky horror picture show dressed......normal,

[deleted]

Edited by Felsm
Posted

They made me buy suggestive panties (love sucking cock) from a sales girl and tell her they were for me

• 1 month later...
Posted

This sounds so very very nice.As a submissive id be in heaven being humiliated.

Posted

Had me show her my panties, and ask her what kind I should wear

Posted
On 10/7/2018 at 1:27 AM, BRiii said:

Thanks.  Do you, or does anybody else here, know how I could fulfill my fantasy?

Posted

one client i had loved being yelled at in public, haha. it was fun for me - slightly the***utic. but i always had to make up some sort of story beforehand and sometimes i really cut into them :smiley:

• 4 months later...
Posted

I've been led around a gay pub wearing a collar and leash then made to kneel at the mans feet.He would visit the toilet then come back with a glass of urine for me to drink.He was a cruel man and on our first meeting grabbed my bottom so tight i could barely breath then told everyone i was being taken to his dungeon for a few days.The physical and mental *** was totally addictive to the point it became normal to crawl and kneel for him.Such a beautiful man,i still miss him.

Posted
On 9/28/2018 at 3:02 PM, New2Bused said:

Posted

I had a girl who gave golden showers to me in public. We would stop along the road when she had to piss and I would lay down in the road and cars would honk the horn going by.

Posted

mod note.

just to keep this tidy... the forum post is around what is the most humiliating thing you have done under orders.

other *** fantasies/stories/etc don't really fit - and of course, nor do "I am looking for..." style posts.