Jump to content
New2Bused

Humiliation question

Recommended Posts

Posted

To all the mistress and male subs what has been the most humiliating thing to of been ordered or followed through? for the subs: did you obey right away?

  • Like 1
Posted
Yes but there is a period where you build trust before anything like that is done. You don’t go straight into humiliation until the trust is built and you know what both parties are expecting.
  • Like 3
Posted
Forced bi or being pushed out into the outdoors to go shopping for really obvious humiliating implements, and stinking of cum after continual cum slut training
  • Like 1
Posted

One I have been thinking about is being centre of attention with couples I get cuckold cream pie and then forced to seduce a cheap slutty blow up doll in front of everyone!.....I cringe but the feeling of embarrassment and humiliation, especially if the cream pie is on the doll! 

eyemblacksheep
Posted

I'm not particularly into humiliation but - my Mistress sets tasks for all Her fans and subs and I attempt them all.  The one I thought would be most challenging was part 1 of a 3 part challenge and the first part involved going into a store to buy nylons and asking an assistant for help finding your size.

That actually just wasn't as bad as it seemed when I pretended in my mind it was for a fancy dress - the sales assistant was more shocked/distraught she wished a "good day" to an elderly couple off to a funeral.

I have no bones that there'll be other tasks I attempt that will be more humiliating. 

Felsm
Posted (edited)
On 9/30/2018 at 7:30 PM, BRiii said:

One I have been thinking about is being centre of attention with couples I get cuckold cream pie and then forced to seduce a cheap slutty blow up doll in front of everyone!.....I cringe but the feeling of embarrassment and humiliation, especially if the cream pie is on the doll! 

That specifically is my fantasy, except - I would be feminised (bra, tights, high heels), and I would only have a fixed time, maybe two minutes, to cum in the doll, which of course I would fail to do.  Then I would be tied up, chastised and dildo'ised and forced to watch them have sex while getting verbal abuse. I'd like to try it in front of just one couple first, then maybe more.

Edited by Felsm
Posted

ALWAYS be dressed as a female it goes hand in hand, playing that fantasy as a male is like going to the Rocky horror picture show dressed......normal,

Drew12345
Posted
On 9/28/2018 at 8:02 PM, New2Bused said:

To all the mistress and male subs what has been the most humiliating thing to of been ordered or followed through? for the subs: did you obey right away?

I was made to video call a sex line. The girls laughed at my cock. Then made to finger my arse on same call. Very humiliating. 

frenchy675
Posted

im a sissy sub my wife's boyfriend wanted to humiliate me in front of my wife and his friends both male and female he had me please his German Shepherd I had to let the dog come in my ass is that okay

Felsm
Posted (edited)
On 10/7/2018 at 1:27 AM, BRiii said:

ALWAYS be dressed as a female it goes hand in hand, playing that fantasy as a male is like going to the Rocky horror picture show dressed......normal,

[deleted]

Edited by Felsm
frenchy675
Posted

They made me buy suggestive panties (love sucking cock) from a sales girl and tell her they were for me


×