Subs and slaves

Wi****

Posted

Hi I was talking to a dom/domme yester and they said they had a sub and a slave. First question is it common for dominants to have more than one sub/slave

The dominant also said he sold his slave to another dominant be she did not please him. Does this happen or is it bull.

Posted
Quite a few Doms/subs have more than one Dom/sub to play with. Having more than one Dom can be hard work but I’m not sure if Dom’s finds it as exhausting having more then one sub. Some have a main play partner then extras either on the side or to join in main play.
Posted

it's not uncommon for all shades of relationship anarchy - but certainly within D/s it's not uncommon for a Dominant to have multiple subs, play-partners, whatever.

Selling a Dominant who did no please seems a bit... like it's linked to a fantasy.  But, again - I've seen "slave trading" 

LadyDominaByte
Posted
I can only speak for myself here but alot of Dommes have more than one sub. It's very common but if you talk with your domme, they can be in a monogamous D/S relationship. Both are common it just takes communication. As for selling I would never but it does happen. Some subs do enjoying being sold or bought it makes them feelmore like an object. I dont take on these types of subs. now do I buy them. It's just a preference for some subs
  • 2 years later...
Posted

I’ve met dominants in the local Seattle kink scene who have more than one slave, though most seem to only have one at a time. I’m more likely to see people having multiple online D/s relationships.

As to selling a slave, given that falls under “white slavery” laws and is illegal, this is the first time I’ve heard of that outside of the fictional “Marketplace” book series.

However, there’s a great deal about kink that wouldn’t hold up in court, so I expect that it’s possible that it happened. I would be surprised if it happened for a substantial “dark web” amount as much as a good-faith token amount, but ... who knows?