Swallowing cum

Julian436

Posted

I really enjoy precum but when it comes to sperm I have a block. I reallly need someone to  restrain me milk me and then feed it to me. Any volunteers in Manchester?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I swallow if I'm told to; cum, piss or spit.

Posted (edited)

It's wouldn't be a choice for me didn't matter if I like it and yeh anything , piss ect

Edited by Bitchwhore90
Posted

I love being bound, hooked up to a milking machine and ***d fed my own cum and piss

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I like to swallow, also love to lick cum of my toes after a great footjob :)

Posted

I would love to lick your spunk up and kneel while you piss in my mouth mmmmm 

Posted

I'm happy to clean up my own mess whether that involves licking it off my mistress body or going down on her after I have cum inside her. On another note I couldn't do the same with another man spunk 

Posted

I love anyone's spunk. Love sucking cocks and also love licking spunk out of my wife's cunt after she has been well fucked 

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I mostly love to swallow but just occasionally have to spit too. I have found, by undertaking a quality control sample, of a number of guys (purely for research purposes 😋) that the taste varies a lot. Though if I have not had an orgasm for at least a week I will suck and swallow anything!! I just get intensely horny and will do anything! I have even gone as far as to down the contents of the condom i have just been fucked with and that made me so horny i came hands free!!

Posted

Apologies. Didnt mean to sound too sleazy but it did float my boat! 

Posted

I dont tend to have a choice anyway as my Master expects me to swallow, but for me it all depends on where in my mouth it hits.  

Posted

I absolutely love swallowing cum such a turn on for me! 

Posted

Hi sexy you can swallow my cum 8 days a week Lol x Johnny