New, but already too late.

Posted

Hello. I've tried a couple of sites looking for advice, which much luck other than curiosity. Now I am here a bit too late, so I will be brief for now. I am a happily married 35 year old female, two children, good lifestyle. My problem is that I have cravings that revolve around ***, *** etc. I have had them since ***s and have always managed to fulfil them when I need to. They only come every three month or so. Once fulfilled I am fairly disgusted with myself and think that it was the last time. My husband is a business man, he sometimes likes me telling him about my past, but would be horrified if he knew it went on after our marriage. Some of my partners have been long term, others one-offs, some male, some female; and i did manage to suppress it all for a while, but it led to depression.

Anyway my immediate problem is my neighbours, a strange couple in the early 60's. They have picked up on a few things and it has led to comments, notes through the door and finally the wife has demanded I meet her at a pub today when she will be on her lunch-hour. Too late for any advice now, I guess she will be wanting to ruin my life or maybe ***. Her notes through the door show she knows more than I can talk my way out of. Oh well, I guess I am just writing about it to pass the minutes on before I go.

Posted
no matter what is said it's not her concern and if any threats I would be straight down to the police you are intitled to have friends
Posted
54 minutes ago, cryptic_cravings said:

Hello. I've tried a couple of sites looking for advice, which much luck other than curiosity. Now I am here a bit too late, so I will be brief for now. I am a happily married 35 year old female, two children, good lifestyle. My problem is that I have cravings that revolve around ***, *** etc. I have had them since ***s and have always managed to fulfil them when I need to. They only come every three month or so. Once fulfilled I am fairly disgusted with myself and think that it was the last time. My husband is a business man, he sometimes likes me telling him about my past, but would be horrified if he knew it went on after our marriage. Some of my partners have been long term, others one-offs, some male, some female; and i did manage to suppress it all for a while, but it led to depression.

Anyway my immediate problem is my neighbours, a strange couple in the early 60's. They have picked up on a few things and it has led to comments, notes through the door and finally the wife has demanded I meet her at a pub today when she will be on her lunch-hour. Too late for any advice now, I guess she will be wanting to ruin my life or maybe ***. Her notes through the door show she knows more than I can talk my way out of. Oh well, I guess I am just writing about it to pass the minutes on before I go.

You are an adult and should be able to take responsibilities for your actions. You knew the nature of your actions while you were treading with it.

The neighbours have nothing to say about your life, and if you are not disturbing them directly in a neighbourly manner ( i.e. loud music at wrong time of night, etc) you are entitled to live your life with friends.

Go to the police if you feel threatened and put a full stop on their mingling.

Welikeittight2906
Posted
Nothing worse than people getting involved in your personal business. What right does she have to cause trouble! Too many people like this nowadays, if it helps i have been in a few similar situations and willing to share if it helps. I also agree with the other replies here that you should go to the police and finally get rid of them pestering you. All the best x
Posted

I think she will advice you nothing's else anyway still early to decide what to do

Posted

Thanks for all messages, private and on here. Everything is a bit clearer now, although my mind is really messed up. I have a few days to think things over, will try and write more later when I have my mind straight xxx

Posted

this sounds initially bad but perhaps now more clear - it may be more context is needed for any meaningful advice, support, suggestions, etc

Posted

Sorry, I don't get much time to myself evenings, so have to just get a few minutes where I can.

Basically, my neighbours know an awful lot about me, both from her work and a wrongly delivered letter she has from two years ago. It was from a Master I used to visit every 3 months. Before a visit was due he would write a long letter in a certain way that ensure my cravings were stirred. I can't believe she has had that letter all this time, and she spoke to me in the same way, making me admit I am a submissive slut. 

She told me a lot about the neighbourhood and why my house has had 8 owners in 16 years. No one lasts long unless she likes them, and she likes me and my family, as long as I stop my kids making any noise and I show her respect. She suggested that as she works full time and I take my kids to school and then spend the day watching TV in bed, or letting people use me, my time would be better spent doing her housework. She suggests I go round 9am to 11am, Monday to Friday, and dust, vacuum, make the bed, do the washing up. I will have been working my underwear, stockings, and suspenders, maybe a uniform later, and before I leave I will have to say "can I offer you any relief Mr. S******", and he will choose what he desires.

Apparently, they ran private fetish events 20 years ago, so know how to recognise and treat people. If I comply, we can all live a peaceful life. If not, she promises me a life of misery. I will also have to fake a close friendship with them so I can find excuses to visit at other times, and she has much more in mind to bring me pleasure. I did point out that my cravings are only occasional, but she says that as a submissive slut, I should live the life fully, just keeping my family lufe seperate.

Posted
oh sorry I thought you where being serious
Posted
9 minutes ago, morris159 said:

oh sorry I thought you where being serious

hahaahahha

amen brother.

Posted

you know - when you realise this thread is bullshit and re-read the first message, there's a whole bunch of red flags.  It's just some guy writing a fantasy novel.

Posted (edited)

I think your neighbor sound good to me? 

You should comply and I am sure you will enjoy it. 

Edited by Deleted Member