machiavellianism

Posted

Right I've been approached by someone into this lifestyle and I'm not going there but can anyone enlighten me to how this coverts it self  to sexual situations?

FYI:  Machiavellianism in psychology refers to a personality trait which sees a person so focused on their own interests they will manipulate, deceive, and exploit others to achieve their goals. 

Posted
There are deceptive people of all identities. That has nothing to do with kinky proclivities. Some will have both traits. Most wont
Posted

I think plenty of people are slightly this when it comes to casual sex. They talk a lot of shit to get what they want, it's nothing 'special'. Sometimes they can add to the fantasy of sex, especially if you like to be put on a pedestal.

Covert cluser B personalities are the ones to watch for, but overt ones you can figure them out straight away and sometimes they become beneficial relationships if your morals match theirs or your personalities compliment each other. I've been in a relaionship with a sociopath when i was poor and his morals made sure we were pretty much sorted, of course when we split up his personality meant that he turned his sociopathy onto me but i handled it quite well seeing as i've been brought up by someone else with a suspected cluster B personality and learned how to handle them from an early age.