HJTherapist

Orgasm Control

Posted

I am fairly new to BDSM and various techniques, play, etc.  I have investigated and explored the experience of orgasm control frequently over the past few years.  I am interested in hearing others' experiences with orgasm control; tips; techniques; and, anything that can enhance that experience.  Thank you in advance for your responses!

• Like 4
MissTillysue
Posted

I love orgasm control and have a new sub I am introducing to it at the moment. She is learning the art of edging for me at the moment and hating me more each day! But she will enjoy the orgasm more when I do allow her to have one

• Like 1
Posted

I've been looking for a female partner that enjoys teasing and denial. I would like her to enjoy teasing me and controlling my orgasm. She enjoys seeing me hard and frustrated. She is loving, kind, fun and trusting. 

She would like to get me edged and then have me wait on her at her desire. 

Why is this so difficult to find? 

SubGirl12
Posted
On 10/12/2018 at 12:38 PM, MissTillysue said:

I love orgasm control and have a new sub I am introducing to it at the moment. She is learning the art of edging for me at the moment and hating me more each day! But she will enjoy the orgasm more when I do allow her to have one

It's a weird love and hate thing - I hate my dom for doing that but I still enjoy it so I also love it. But it's cruel. All you doms are cruel - but in an amazingly arousing way :D

I don't really have tips, for me it came kinda naturally, it's all about the brain :D

Posted

I used to edge for my Sir,

Now I just do it for myself, as I have no-one to train me as his other sub got sick and he had to look after her😒