Orgasm Control

Posted

I am fairly new to BDSM and various techniques, play, etc.  I have investigated and explored the experience of orgasm control frequently over the past few years.  I am interested in hearing others' experiences with orgasm control; tips; techniques; and, anything that can enhance that experience.  Thank you in advance for your responses!

Posted

I love orgasm control and have a new sub I am introducing to it at the moment. She is learning the art of edging for me at the moment and hating me more each day! But she will enjoy the orgasm more when I do allow her to have one

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've been looking for a female partner that enjoys teasing and denial. I would like her to enjoy teasing me and controlling my orgasm. She enjoys seeing me hard and frustrated. She is loving, kind, fun and trusting. 

She would like to get me edged and then have me wait on her at her desire. 

Why is this so difficult to find? 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/12/2018 at 12:38 PM, MissTillysue said:

I love orgasm control and have a new sub I am introducing to it at the moment. She is learning the art of edging for me at the moment and hating me more each day! But she will enjoy the orgasm more when I do allow her to have one

It's a weird love and hate thing - I hate my dom for doing that but I still enjoy it so I also love it. But it's cruel. All you doms are cruel - but in an amazingly arousing way :D

I don't really have tips, for me it came kinda naturally, it's all about the brain :D

• 2 years later...
DomDaddy251
Posted

hours of fun fun fun. add it with sensory deprivation

Posted

Recently I've done some chat sessions with subs and have had them work through different task all without release. If they failed and where not able to withold from climax instead of the general punishment's expectation of spankings paddles ect. I flipped the roll and acknowledge the fact of the failure to obey and will have them *** extra climaxes. For example a recent sub I did a session with climaxed before I aloud it and she instantly began to apologize. Instead I had her acknowledge the fact climaxing is not the problem the problem was she didn't listen and as a result she would have to climax 4 more times to resolve the infraction. The other thing I made sure to point out is that these where not her orgasms but they belonged to me and she owed them to me for the misbehaver. Regardless it was a fun time and I was able to control her climaxes towards the end of the scene.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I used  to have a sub   i edged for  hours  get her to the peak stop then start again     i lept this going for as long as possible untill she was begging to orgasm its the best orgasms she ever had

• 2 years later...
TimtheMerciless
Posted

Probably my best experience of orgasm denial was meeting up with my then girlfriend for coffee and just being ourselves. This was during a multi -day chastity play episode. We were not exactly playing the roleplay roles, just being natural and on the surface having enjoyable interesting vanilla conversation instead. 

Our conversation touched briefly a few times on the kink dynamic. I reflected on how despite enjoying her company on a vanilla level I was, in the background as it were:  struggling with how erotically aware of her presence as a woman I was.  As I suspected , she sensed this undertone and was enjoying my discomfort .

So that was probably as part of our exploration of that kink that was actually the hottest. 

Posted

Denial is a powerful thing. Orgasm control can be quite challenging. We'd been experimenting with chastity cages for a while and that was not going to work for me. Those darn things are quite uncomfortable and serve no real purpose. So, about three weeks ago, I decided if I was to be orgasm-free, I could maybe do it without the constraints of a cage.

Last week, we were getting ready to play a game, where if I won, I could ask for release and if I lost, punishment was in order and orgasm would be denied. As I was about to sit down, she tells me, "you better not lose or I'll beat the crap out of you". At that moment, I felt liquid rushing up my penis. I managed to get my hand in my pants just to catch the flow of ejaculate. No orgasm, just a release of built-up fluid. We were both speechless. I ended up winning but felt I didn't deserve an extra release :).