New

Wheelybabe

Posted

I’m new to this scene and is i am in a  wheelchair due to this I suffer a lot of ***, I read  lot of BDSM books and like the idea of turning *** into pleasure and it turns me on, I want to' experiment it for others in my situation, in your opinions should I give this a go?

Posted
Do you have any control over the *** you suffer due to you condition? One important part of safe *** play is control over it. Even if it turns you on you have certain limits. If those get exceeded and you need it to stop but you can't it gets really dangerous, in terms of you health, emotional wellbeing or even life. *** play with things that can't be stopped once done/applied/started are very very advanced. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I am not sure if you can sexualize something like chronic *** due to illness or a condition, safely. You certainly can, but safety always first, and that might be deal breaker to be perfectly honest. I wish you the best.
Posted

Hey firstly welcome here. Good on you for wanting to try new things....... Who wants to stay vanilla huh? I'm sure one of the regulars in chat is in a wheelchair too and lives this lifestyle and had a lot of fun doing it. Maybe pop into the chat room once your comfy to do so and join in. Would be great to see a new face in there. Good luck! 

Posted
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain
Posted
Not sure if saying "you've got nothing to lose" in regard to *** play and things that inflict physical *** is such a smart thing to say?
Posted
I deal with chronic/long term *** and I find that being used to it allows me to deal with *** if that is what my mistress is doing that day and that serving my mistress can be great for general stress reliefe and escapsim but I don't actually get all that much pleasure from *** even in session (great satifaction in serving but not the *** itself). where as my partner just straight up gets of on *** so I think how your wired and what you end up experiancing as anything else, but while I agree "You have nothing to lose" is alittle blasie the best way to find these things out is to safely and sensably trying them.
Posted

Agree with Ben, take it slow, seek some guidance. *** play is nothing you throw yourself at. Most people get gratification from *** because it pleases their partner, so be careful whatever you try, it won't turn your suffering into straight pleasure magically.

Posted
yes you only live once try it like you im suffering from an illness 5hat could shorten my life so im thinking fuck it go for it see what happens you should to