Punishement ideas

Posted

Hi, all. I need to come up with some ideas for punishements. I thought abouth rough anal, being left in a corner, spanking... I'm sure you have more ideas :) How do you punish or are punished?

Posted
Hey Blues, it's nice to hear from you. Inaction can be just as effective. When the submissive is tied up, given some foreplay, and then told that she is going to have to have a time out for being naughty. Teasing and unsatisfying so much that they beg for pleasure
Posted

I am not sure being left tied up and gagged in a corner would be a punishment. If anything, it gives anticipation and gives the imagination free rein. It is, however, a very clear signal of who is in control. A powerful one at that!

You could frame punishment around taking away things that the other party is used to. This could be as simple as control what he/she is eating to actual restriction of movement.

Posted
1 hour ago, Carnelian2 said:

I am not sure being left tied up and gagged in a corner would be a punishment. If anything, it gives anticipation and gives the imagination free rein. It is, however, a very clear signal of who is in control. A powerful one at that!

Thank you for the answer. For me being left in a corner (not even tied up or gagged - it's an online thing) is the worst thing ever! I feel like crying then. Well, maybe the worst would be no contact for a few days.

But my punishement is for His pleasure, I think, so it needs to be a mix of me in *** and pleasure too, humiliating myself.

Posted

Well, that is punishment if anything - to let the submissive come up with her own punishment, or is it :-)

Being left in a corner certainly gives time to think

Posted
If its for your own *** then only being allowed to wee when he says. Him making you drink lots then caning or stroking between your legs but not allowing you to wee is ***. Or only weeing in a vessel he’s provided Or simply standing in stress positions whilst being made use of ie holding something. Or standing in a stress position watching in silence whilst he wanks either by watching you or over others girls pictures Wearing something out in public such as a butt plug or nipple clamps Putting a loo brush handle up your arse & being made to scrub the loo that way Licking his shoes clean Or simply being caned beyond all levels although for me that would be heaven
LadyDominaByte
Posted
I make them write. It sounds childish but if at all you remeber writing in school to the point of hand cramping it can be harsh. I make them write for an hour straight. Ripped what they just did and make them write the lines again. It gets the job done
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Repetitive things like counting rice grains or cleaning the loo with a toothbrush, if you have been in the military you will remember how many ways they had of making your life miserable. I think the key to punishing somebody is to get them to list their dislikes and likes and then use that list. Domestic or garden chores are a great way to make them pass the time, and banishing them to a small area of a room could be amusing too. 

• 4 months later...
Posted

I made my sub stand under a cold shower. And pour wax on her nipples and clitoris. Hot and cold

Dionysus80
Posted

Send the sub to bed at 7pm!