Stockinglover110

Why do you share the photos you do?

Stockinglover110
Posted

I have a question and can't find myself a answer. Every time I look through the members I find images which are great but(in my opinion) destroyed with phone filters like glasses, bunny each etc. Why are you doing this? You are ate a kinky page if you like these things wear it and take the image.

The other is yay I take a image of only my breasts (yes i love them) but why only this is that everything you have? 

Sorry i don’t want to offend anyone it is only my question why.

stocki

• Like 1
Posted

Personally I think anyone should upload the photos they want. Filters are fun and show a playful side. Some folks don't like to show their faces. It's all personal choice, really.  

eyemblacksheep
Posted

I thought this was going to be a serious post.  I dunno, why do you have a picture of your hand? You are more than a hand!

Of course it's true that everyone should be conscious on what their photos say about them, but if you find someone's picture off-putting, then they're not for you.  They don't owe you being "for you"

Stockinglover110
Posted

If someone don’t want to show the body or face completely understandable. Yes it is fun and everyone can post what they want I don’t mind is only a question.