Why do you share the photos you do?

Stockinglover110

Stockinglover110
Posted

I have a question and can't find myself a answer. Every time I look through the members I find images which are great but(in my opinion) destroyed with phone filters like glasses, bunny each etc. Why are you doing this? You are ate a kinky page if you like these things wear it and take the image.

The other is yay I take a image of only my breasts (yes i love them) but why only this is that everything you have? 

Sorry i don’t want to offend anyone it is only my question why.

stocki

Posted

Personally I think anyone should upload the photos they want. Filters are fun and show a playful side. Some folks don't like to show their faces. It's all personal choice, really.  

Posted

I thought this was going to be a serious post.  I dunno, why do you have a picture of your hand? You are more than a hand!

Of course it's true that everyone should be conscious on what their photos say about them, but if you find someone's picture off-putting, then they're not for you.  They don't owe you being "for you"

Stockinglover110
Posted

If someone don’t want to show the body or face completely understandable. Yes it is fun and everyone can post what they want I don’t mind is only a question.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I can't believe I got away with my naked bum in my profile photo lol..

Posted
15 hours ago, SwitchMrG said:

I can't believe I got away with my naked bum in my profile photo lol..

BAN!!!!!   ;)

Posted

re the original questions..

I agree about phone filters - they spoil an image for me - however I understand the 'social' aspect of it.

I have worked with imagery all my life - to me an image says a lot and I can read a lot into them.  One thing to note is that what i read into an image 'will' be different to what someone may read into it. 

As for the why do something - probably because t is their choice to do so - why view them?

I am all eyes.:eyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
2 hours ago, Stevegauthier said:

To show off my wares

So i quickly googled 'wares' - just in case it was some kink thing I had never heard of before !!!!!

this is what came up tops............

'wares'
noun [ plural ] 

small products for selling, especially in a market or on the street:

Some displayed their wares on stalls, while others had just spread them out on the pavement.

The mind boggles

Posted
1 hour ago, callipygian said:

So i quickly googled 'wares' - just in case it was some kink thing I had never heard of before !!!!!

this is what came up tops............

'wares'
noun [ plural ] 

small products for selling, especially in a market or on the street:

Some displayed their wares on stalls, while others had just spread them out on the pavement.

The mind boggles

😂😂😂😂

Posted
5 hours ago, Stevegauthier said:

To show off my wares

Just for the record - i do know what you mean - and all meant in good humour ;)

Posted

showing off your wares usually means showing the goods you're selling - not really for sale if you're offering for free ;)