Super delayed sub drop?

KatatonicState

KatatonicState
Posted

Hey there, newbie to the sub game here :) I recently tried full submission for the first time in mid August with a Dom that I felt fully comfortable and respected with. It was an amazing time that I enjoyed greatly and he has since moved back overseas. He has wanted to maintain the connection with a view of meeting up when he comes back to Australia. The last 2 weeks he has not been attentive, the contact has been sporadic at best and I have experienced a massive bout of depression because of this, unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before.  I read up on sub dropping and I’m wondering if sub dropping can manifest itself much later than immediately after the event? Is this a thing or could it just be full blown depression? Has anyone else experienced sub dropping with a delay of weeks? 

Posted
I kind of know the feeling. Communication with any submissive is infrequent and irregular, for me. I can't say I enjoy the lack of attention
Posted

there can be sub-drop-esque sensations after the event (I filmed on Sunday, awful sub drop today/Thursday) and some of this can be linked to other elements; which can be linked to overthinking and/or valid concerns.

Don't be afraid to tell him you're struggling and that you'd appreciate more contact to help you when you need it.

ALL Dominants MUST be available to provide aftercare per their subs needs.