Tantric Massage

Tantric109

Posted

Has anyone experienced this and know where I can find a practitioner?

Posted
I have done a few tantric/yoni on my ex, less of the actual spiritual chakra side of things but the method and techniques. I bought some natural almond oil, watched tutorials and read articles then gave it go. There's a few courses you can go on to learn yourself (usually with a partner) but not sure about practitioners.
  • 2 weeks later...
MayaKowalczyk
Posted

Tantric massage is very similar to erotic massage. I visited both types of massage. But I remember more erotic massage, I even remembered the salon -  It was very gentle and hot at the same time. The procedure is quite long, but after getting great pleasure, you do not regret the time spent. So if you want to get new emotions, then I advise erotic massage.

Posted

Yes. I guess I was looking for a more “legal” solution but the Tantric Massage isn’t exactly legal. 

Thanks!!

• 8 months later...
Posted

I have attended workshops on tantra and yoni massage techniques.

Finding people close to home to practice on is a whole different ball game. A combination of age or mistrust or non believe of tantra inhibits me from regular practice 

• 2 years later...
PeterVance-2777
Posted

I experienced a very relaxing tantric massage recently. Massage doesn’t have to be difficult if you know how to take the proper steps.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I experienced a very relaxing tantric massage recently. Massage doesn’t have to be difficult if you know how to take the proper steps. You don’t have to be a master at relaxing body parts for a tantric massage to work for you. All it takes is accessibility, familiarity, and an understanding of what types of movements work for what kinds of people. I contacted a girl from tantric massage london*, and she came very fast to my place. It was one of the best experiences ever. If you want to try it, my advice is to contact them.

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I am a therapist practitioner psychotherapist west Brisbane Australia, happy to teach no charge...  Yoni Massage