Satin fetish

Posted
2 hours ago, Peaky said:

Anyone  here share a passion for silk and satin. 

I have a satin and silk fetish.

Posted
I really like silk and satin clothes
Posted
12 hours ago, Peaky said:

Anyone  here share a passion for silk and satin. 

For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. I randomly walk up to women dressed in silk or satin and start rubbing their back . I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around women dressed in shiny silk or satin. Also I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a ***ager.

Posted

I think it is very sexy to wear them. it is very pleasant and all that love is around. very sensual feeling.

Posted
14 minutes ago, varazslo said:

I think it is very sexy to wear them. it is very pleasant and all that love is around. very sensual feeling.

I love sharing sexy clothes with women and getting aroused xx

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love women wearing this be it underwear or sexy clothing of it mmmmmm😉😉😁😁

• 1 year later...
Posted

My satin fetish is pretty consuming ... to the point sex kinda usually involves one or both of us wearing something silky. I dont need it i dont suppose but its way better so why not

Posted

For me, it could be a minor or secondary fetish.  Never thought of it in those terms.  I line all of the leather garments that I make, with bridal satin.  Much better than the cheap acetate typically used as lining material.  The silky smoothness of a satin lining definitely adds to the sensuous experience of slipping into supple form-fitting leather.

• 6 months later...
Satinslut69
Posted

I have a satin fetish. I love to see women wearing satin blouses or just satin robes having sex. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

My fetish is for nylon Bomber Jackets.  You know, the MA1 flight jacket with the orange nylon lining.  I guess I feel the same about the nylon lining as you guys do about satin.  Love it!  Feels great!

Posted
21 hours ago, LikesAlpha said:

My fetish is for nylon Bomber Jackets.  You know, the MA1 flight jacket with the orange nylon lining.  I guess I feel the same about the nylon lining as you guys do about satin.  Love it!  Feels great!

I have an N2B Alpha jacket that I love to wear. I love the swishing crinkly sound it makes and the comfy feeling. Adidas sprinter shorts too... especially the feeling of legs making the swishing sound against them when im on top. I like to have plenty of light when i have sex so i can see maximum reflection on the satin fabric

Posted
On 8/12/2020 at 9:48 AM, Caveman3 said:

I have an N2B Alpha jacket that I love to wear. I love the swishing crinkly sound it makes and the comfy feeling. Adidas sprinter shorts too... especially the feeling of legs making the swishing sound against them when im on top. I like to have plenty of light when i have sex so i can see maximum reflection on the satin fabric

Love the Alpha N2B!!

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have always had a fetish for satin. I've had fantasies fulfilled where I actually got to have sex with a girl in the ass and she was a squirter so the sheets got soaked and I was in heaven. I love satin panties and if I know a lady is wearing them I stay hard.

• 4 months later...
Posted

I love silk and satin.  To me there is nothing more elegant than a woman looking like a princess.  The for flowy the better. 

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted

My satin loving partner Stephanie runs a private couture fashion business nothing but beautiful expensive satin. So everyday she absolutely loves strutting about in her outfits.  But she has a secret kink that her clients no nothing about. She likes her power dressing to attract those who want to touch her and them be rough with her. She is attracted towards showing off in front of my friends as none of them are well off. I became her project in our relationship. Because I knew rough people she was actually attracted to the role of voyuerism. She knows it gets us into kinky situations but she admitted it was the thrill even though she looks like she is protesting.

For example Stephanie asked me to take her to a cheap rough bar. Later when we left  I needed to use this public toilet in this backstreet. This big burly guy stopped me from leaving the toilets said it was in my best interests. Sure enough Stephanie was now engaged in an argument with the two women who took her into the public toilets next door and as Stephanie put it she was violated in her suit. But this was us at our best. Me the wimp and Stephanie getting the thrill she desires. The women made Stephanie lick them out while their men got a fuck at her. Why, because  of the way she had danced in the bar and had deliberately teased these men knowing their two women were watching. But this is Stephanie we are talking about being the exhibitionist and voyeur. Me? I used to be homeless. Stephanie hired me I found out later to fuel her own fantasies. It’s a pretty cool arrangement that has been going for years now.

• 1 month later...
SATINHIPPIE
Posted
Looking for a fitting business partner(s) to create satin fetish content for the pleasure but mainly to generate lots of income as great incentive.. Looking for couples or single women who are interested in the business side, or just wanna try out a date because you might share similar fetish interests. Most aspects of the business side can be left up to me, all i really need is willing content creators who want to have a great experience and possibly build a business