Peaky

Satin fetish

Peaky
Posted

Anyone  here share a passion for silk and satin. 

• Like 5
Gretchen1965
Posted
2 hours ago, Peaky said:

I have a satin and silk fetish.

• Like 1
Gretchen1965
Posted
12 hours ago, Peaky said:

For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. I randomly walk up to women dressed in silk or satin and start rubbing their back . I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around women dressed in shiny silk or satin. Also I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.

• Like 2
maryfairy
Posted

I truly adore satin clothes on a woman, and I love to wear a satin skirt and blouse myself, so sexy to wear.

Posted

I think it is very sexy to wear them. it is very pleasant and all that love is around. very sensual feeling.

• Like 1
maryfairy
Posted
14 minutes ago, varazslo said:

I think it is very sexy to wear them. it is very pleasant and all that love is around. very sensual feeling.

I love sharing sexy clothes with women and getting aroused xx

• Like 1
XicoBalletFlats
Posted

I have a satin and silk fetish as well