Shay123

How to turn her on

Shay123
Posted

Hello I am new to BDSM and would like to know how to turn my girlfriend on. She says vanilla ways just don't do it for her. So I was just wondering if any of you could help me and give me some tips or advice ? 

Thanks in advance

• Like 2
Posted
Hair pulling, biting, have her sit on your face all kinda ways man eat that good good.
eyemblacksheep
Posted

Ask. Her.

because women are not the borg and each have different likes and interests.

• Like 2
Quinny
Posted
The biggest turn on is to ask your gf how you can please her...
Jekyllandkris
Posted
Just thought I'd throw in my own experience. Quinny and eyemblacksheep have pretty much hit the nail on the head. I've been in relationships with different girls and while each is a sub and they have some common likes each is different in how they like to experience their fetishes. The best way to start is having an honest discussion. Yes ask her what she likes but rather than putting her on the spot you can start by telling her what you like and she'll feel more able to be open and honest with you. Go online shop for toys, she'll tell you if she thinks something looks fun (the prospect of buying fun new toys and planning what you'll soon do to each other can also be a turn on in itself). Research dom/sub play online, the education and shared experience will strengthen your bond and you'll learn so much about her and yourself.
  • Like 1
eyemblacksheep
Posted

I guess another point - Superfreaky above has made an assumption that the gf is a sub - and whilst that would probably have been my first instinct - it's still an assumption.  

But - I think Masterkc has put things more eloquently.   Don't just suddenly pull her hair or slap her in cuffs or anything like that - nor suddenly come in with a scary ass cane or flogger.  There will become a point when you know each others interests when something like that would be a great idea.

My wife loves breathe play - but for the love of fuck don't suddenly choke your gf.

But the world of kink is so varied and doing the wrong thing helps neither of you.  The other thing, of course, is to make sure you're happy with your own participation - I've seen couples where one has announced they want to be beaten (for example) and the other has accommodated at first and then found they don't like to see their partner like that.  There will be a lot of learning to do together here which is more than an ambiguous question on an internet forum.

• Like 1