Scared during online BDSM

Posted

My mistress commanded me to burn my nipples with a lighter. It scared the crap out of me and I ran away from her. 

Anyone else experienced this?

Posted
I think I'd run and hide too. That's not looking after someone's well being.
Posted

Thank you for your support. She told 

it was punishment for not paying her enough 

Posted

Not anymore, my lady. I ran way from my mistress.

Posted

this kinda sounds like you were too quick to jump into something and has led you to jumping out quite quickly.  These things take time.  Be a bit more cautious going forward.

Posted

Thank you. I’ll remember that 

Posted
On 10/18/2018 at 2:56 PM, John863 said:

My mistress commanded me to burn my nipples with a lighter. It scared the crap out of me and I ran away from her. 

Anyone else experienced this?

This sounds like something which makes a load of sense to run from.  In *no* role in a BDSM relationship should consent not be primary.  At all times, even in simulated non-consent anyone should feel they can call an end to the scene, or slow it down, or push it forward.  Whatever is the right thing in the moment.  

Posted (edited)

Thank for your understanding and commenting. The person in question continues to harass me on this site,  and keep saying I must obey her because I’m her slave. It Scares the crap out of me

Edited by Deleted Member
Autocorrect
Posted

first off - hit the ignore button on the conversation, she cannot message you any more

second off - report her

Posted

Yes, mate, I did just that. Thank you for the advice

Posted

This is much at first later in relationship after trust n respect are built this would be quite reasonable if it brought mistress pleasure for her pet to do this in her honor

Posted

John you ever been owned by male master or considered it. Just thought I am switch very loyal n a pleasure to serve as I enjoy serving a dom. Myself just brain food him u like

Posted (edited)

I am the official slave of the mistress Shaneya, and not some whore who’ll be trained by anyone. My loyalty’s only to my mistress. You’ve been sending me messages all over the place to make me your property, well, here’s something for you, creep: my slave body is owned by the mistress Shaneya, so stop stalking me, creep  

Edited by Deleted Member
Grammatical Corrections