Latex and pvc catsuits for men

Posted

ebay has it's risks on sizing and quality

Latex is often expensive because it's often made to measure.  You can get off the peg stuff but honestly, for off the peg I'd recommend going into a store and trying something on - not that there are a lot of store options - if you're up this way - there's not really anyone here - and one of the ladies who started making latex to sell has had to step away from fetish/BDSM.

Posted
Bought my latex catsuit from Libidex in London near Covent Garden. Shelton Street or something like that. Really helpful guys who will advise/ help as much as necessary.
Posted
Honour clothing, they have an Etsy store or you can order on their website, cheapest I’ve seen is £179 I think
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have a small collection of pvc macs all from ebay like to wear them in bed. I'm in Sheffield looking for someone to dress up with me. Want to experiment with bondage as well and have photos taken

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Makeitkinky This is the US supplier for pvc-u-like

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello, I have ordered a custom PVC zentai through our only company in CZ. They asked me for all kinds of measures of my body. I specifically said I want it tight from knee down, they asked me for circumference of my calf and said yes it can be like that. After two months of waiting I got it finally but to my dismay it was the opposite. Very loose.

The top with gloves is great, but I can't understand why legs are so loose. Is it normal with PVC zentai that they don't know how to make it tighter?

Posted

This is just great, it seems I cannot post image here so I uploaded it to imgur and what happened I got some penalty for breaking rules! Very nice...

Posted
6 hours ago, McVitas said:

This is just great, it seems I cannot post image here so I uploaded it to imgur and what happened I got some penalty for breaking rules! Very nice...

Read the guidelines to see what can and can't be posted on the forum. 

https://www.fetish.com/community/guidelines/

Posted

I bought an off the shelf catsuit from Honour and it's awesome, so no problem recommending them.
Very good (Libidex) quality, but less expensive as pre-made

also, from here on the forum:
fetasialatex
some nice pieces, although I haven't used them.

One more,
rubberclothing

I've bought a few items and they are quite good. They're on amazon too.
They can be busy so you may have to be patient while they make them.

Measure carefully ;)

• 4 years later...