Jon215

Posted (edited)

What control does a Dom have over the *** of the Sub? Or is that dependant on the pair?

I was thinking more like, if a Sub agrees to give their Dom a certain amount of *** every week or month, to do with as they please, and the Dom uses it either to treat themselves, treat their Sub, or put towards their relationship (e.g. buy sex toys, buy clothes they'd like their Sub to wear, pay for a getaway etc). I don't expect most Doms to totally own their Subs bank account. 

Edited by Jon215
Posted

a bespoke arrangement for bespoke relationships.

It's as simple as that.

Posted

In our relationship Sir is actually not very good at budgeting so leaves that task to me. Although we both have an income i make the big decisions regarding finance and spending. 

So its entirely down to skills and the type of relationship youre in. Id prefer Sir to have control but we wouldn't be able to make do with what we have got

Posted

As a dom you are overstepping your bounds if you take control of somebody's *** unless they ask you to do so, under any circumstances i would highly recommend that the motivation is examined is the person give the *** getting pleasure from the act or are they doing it because for any reason they feel they should or that they may lose there partner if they don't 

Posted (edited)

Yes, obviously I meant a consensual financial arrangement, sorted out in advance, and mostly to the mutual benefit of both parties. Not taking control of the Subs bank account per say but agreeing to put some *** to the side that the Dom happens to control.

Really both the Sub and the Dom can contribute to this fund I guess; it's just that if the Dom was in charge of it it might be a little redundant if they were contributing the most.

So, say, something like £25 a week set aside as part of the contract / rules, if the Sub agrees to it and depending on what they can afford, and of course the Sub can end it at any time if they get in financial trouble or think that the Dom is abusing it.  

Edited by Jon215