Photos

li****

Posted

Anyone else having trouble with photos recently. Once uploaded on to profile they are just purple avatar other people can see them and such but even when trying to use one as profile pic you can't see it and it doesn't come up in the chat room either it's just a blank space. It's so strange. 

Posted

Hi there, 

Sorry you're having trouble with this, the best course of action is to send a message to our support team as they're like tech ninjas and will be able to help sort it out. Send them as much detail as you possible can on the issue to help them. 

https://fetish.servicecenter.de/en-us/conversation/new

Hope it is resolved soon. 

Posted
I've sent them a message they have told me to clear cache and cookies and try another browser which I have done and it's still the same so it's obviously something to do with the site if it's not just me that's having the same trouble. It is strange lol.
Posted
10 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

I've sent them a message they have told me to clear cache and cookies and try another browser which I have done and it's still the same so it's obviously something to do with the site if it's not just me that's having the same trouble. It is strange lol.

Ah, shoot. Well, I'll pass this on to the team and I'll see if anyone has a solution/knows what's going on and get back to you. Likely it'll be after the weekend now, though. 

Posted
Always have problems with mine 🙄
Posted
Same here, they always make me look old and ugly 😂😂
Posted
i had that then i had to prove i was real
Posted
I’ve got exactly the same have messaged support sent what they asked and haven’t had any response back
Posted

i had to write in pen my user name and todays date and hold it up showing my self then i had to wait and then they said approved

Posted
I see what you mean but clicking on them did provide the full pic
Posted
I’ve contacted support too with the same issue. Let’s hope it’s sorted soon😊