Hello everyone!

Andrew88955

Posted

Hello people!

I am completely new to everything related to BDSM. I never tried anything related to BDSM, however, lately, I became curious and I would like to experience with BDSM. I would like to experience being submissive one on one. Also, I am single, not in a relationship. 

The problem is that I do not know where to start. How to you get to know people interested in BDSM? Are there special places where you should go? Please give me some advices.

Posted

For the normal part I would say go to munches or events, but, while I'm aware there are events in Romania I'm not sure if there are many munches.

Something worth searching is Club SM77. Though they claim to be the only BDSM club in Bucharest so options might be a bit more limited.

I hate to send people to Fetlife - but there is a group there called Romanian BDSM which seems a bit easier to find bits and events.

Posted

The only good things about fetlife ARE the munches and events choices which is lacking here unfortunately...

Posted

I think fetlife having 10 years odd history and been seen as a central point has just caused everyone to list their events there.

I spoke to some other local organisers about listing events here - some said yes and some said no (it's extremely poor form to list an event if you are not the organiser and without their consent) so I listed some for a few different people - and it led my inbox to be filled with all the questions to manage 

I know one of my *own* events I fielded a lot of questions backwards and forwards - trying to explain what a munch *was* and the guy just didn't show in the end

Posted
14 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

For the normal part I would say go to munches or events, but, while I'm aware there are events in Romania I'm not sure if there are many munches.

Something worth searching is Club SM77. Though they claim to be the only BDSM club in Bucharest so options might be a bit more limited.

I hate to send people to Fetlife - but there is a group there called Romanian BDSM which seems a bit easier to find bits and events.

Ok. Thank you very much for your response!