Masochism

BpDan36

Posted

Hi everyone, I'm new to all this and haven't really had a whole lot of experience with any kink stuff. I was wondering what peoples view is on a belly punching / trampling fetish? Is it weird that I enjoy this? 

Charles_Wright
Posted
Yes, some might say it's weird, but a lot of people are into it, you just need to looking and you will find someone with a similar interest, my kink is having pics posted and locked online
Posted

As a long time Dom I've used trampling as a tool for punishment of subs, but seeing as I'm 6'0 and 13st I have to be very careful not to hurt them more than they are comfortable with and not to injure them. I've only met two subs who really enjoyed trampling, so it became for them a play activity more than a punishment,; but I quite enjoy the sensation and domineering side of the process in dishing it out. So no, your not weird, you just have some kinks and interests that not everyone (especially vanilla's) you meet will share and that's perfectly fine and normal. The same goes for the belly punching, juts another kink and interest and certainly not weird or even unique.

I have been asked a few times to punch and beat up sub's with my fists, but I am not enough of a sadist to like or enjoy the idea of that type of play. For me there is too much risk of damaging and injuring my subs to contemplate it and at that point I usually recommend them to another Master or Dom and part ways. I've met many more sadistic Doms and Masters/Mistresses who adore this type of play, so you should have no problem finding people to help you explore these kinks and fantasies safely. Good luck in your adventures!