Nylon in public

Posted

Does anybody else love a mistress telling them to wear nylon under casual clothes to work or on a night out.

No underwear just a pair of pantyhose so you can feel the silky nylon rubbing????

• 1 month later...
Posted

I've never been told to wear them but have done for years,I used to repair heavy plant mostly in quarries and it was cold so wore them under overalls.

Posted

I wear stockings most of the time and really enjoy knowing the hooks and eyes of my suspender belt can be seen poking against tight clothing or my thongs and suspender belt can be seen as i bend over.Ive gone beyond caring who can see im wearing stockings instead of socks.Fishnets are my favourite and the fact im a transvestite.All i need is a bf who would insist i wear a collar in public as well.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I am a pantyhose obsessionist.  I wear daily and in nearly all occasions.  My sub finds it almost concerning if I do venture out without wearing a pair of pantyhose.  She has become very used to me wearing skin tone pantyhose under shorts out and about, and in the rare occasions where others takes notice she does become somewhat defensive.  How Cute.  I prefer and encourage her to wear pantyhose as well out and about... she is learning.

She is rather introverted when it comes to matters of sexuality and sensuality.  She see my pantyhose obsession as a between us thing, that she enjoys indulging when I tell her too.  I Tell Her Often. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi all,

i have been wearing stockings and suspenders daily under my clothes for years with out any problems but recently I have the need to wear nude stockings under shorts openly in public. I don't think I've been noticed...yet. Equal rights for all women can wear trousers with out any ridicule so why can't guys wear nylons?