Should I or should I not

Steve1962

Posted

Okay here is my dilemma, straight married guy wants to explore my fantasies. Love my wife and still enjoy sex with her, but she is not very adventurous. I enjoy dressing up lingerie etc also have used and enjoy dildos.I want to take it further  obviously this would be behind her back, I know not nice. Have been close a few times but the good me has won. Should I be bad 

Posted
If so don’t because It won’t be good to have that guilt ask her to fuck with a strapon if not than you should still ask many married men whom are into gender play speak to there wives some have the terms as long as they don’t know
Posted

have you at least tried to talk to her about your fantasies and what you'd like to do?

Posted

Its in you and will never go away, you will do it soon or later. Your choice is more a question about the time. Maybe you should try with a professional, no emotion and treat it like any other medical need. If you still feel guilty wait until you cant wait any longer....if your wife loves you she will understand but will make you pay for a while....

BUt to be honest its not up to us to give you the right to do it or not or even to encourage to do it. 

Posted

Thanks for the replies, I've tried talking to her about exploring our sexuality. she is not that keen on oral giving or receiveing  although she is good when she does I would hope I'm not that bad :) I got a couple of toys to try but she's not that interested in them . She is a very traditional type when it comes to sex. But I will need to live with my self, so  think I have to keep trying to find a way to get her to open up who knows what tomorrow brings. Just have to keep playing myself just now and keep my fantasies to myself xxx