Any gay females?

LittlePeri

Posted

it often seems "the scene" seems to boarder between being very hetero and very queer (meant in a positive way, rather than as a slur) - I don't think I know any one who is either a gay male or gay female who isn't bi or pan.

I think because of that there are a few people I know get confused for being straight, who aren't.

I know there are those out there - but certainly it seems less easy to find on the surface.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Meowfunctioning
Posted

Lesbian sub here. Pleasantly surprised to see a lot of lesbian dominants.

• 7 months later...
Posted

I’m a bisexual (with a high preference for women) sub!!  I’d love to find a female dom(me)!! <3 

• 2 months later...
SexyC-5660
Posted
On 11/2/2018 at 9:52 PM, LittlePeri said:

It seems rare to find gay female subs or gay female doms. 

Are there any out there? Do you guys find the same thing?

I was wondering the same thing I was looking for women to chat with but all I seem to do is fin Find men or women who want men I’m looking for a woman and only a woman I’m new to the scene I need instruction and help I want to play but I don’t even know how to start....

• 3 weeks later...
ThornsAndRoses
Posted

Lesbian sub! Only interested in women and non-binary people, definitely not men!

• 2 months later...
Posted

I like every 2 om just greedy and im a switch

Posted

So the answer to your question is: yes there are. x

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I am struggling to find any lesbians, especially not in US.  I am just starting to use this even though I signed up 2 months ago.

Edited by Deleted Member
add some words
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
GoddessAstaroth
Posted

does bisexual count? (;

• 1 month later...
Posted

Nonbinary lesbian dominant here! We exist but yeah it’s hard to find people surprisingly

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I’m looking for my first experience, I have fantasised some many times for almost 20 years and now want to find a Dom to help make this real. See my profile and please message if you think you could the Dom for me X