What do you think about webcamming? Is it a kind of fetish?

CheekyGirl008

CheekyGirl008
Posted

Hey everybody! Was surfing through the webcam sites and realized that it's a quite popular way to earn *** in Internet today and just spend your time, meet new friends and etc. Btw, what do you think about this? Do you think it's alright or not? Can it be considered as a fetish? Also, if you are working as a webcam model - share your experience with us - is it worth it? :) Thanks!

Posted
I have spent quite a lot of time as a viewer on Chaturbate, interacting with and chatting to various models. I got hooked on tipping and "playing" with them through lovense remote devices etc for a while. So yeah I think it can be. Try it and see, I wish you luck regardless 😊
Posted

I think if you want to use webcam sites then go for it, I dont see anything wrong with it but not sure it technically counts as a fetish

CheekyGirl008
Posted
2 hours ago, Fozzle said:

I have spent quite a lot of time as a viewer on Chaturbate, interacting with and chatting to various models. I got hooked on tipping and "playing" with them through lovense remote devices etc for a while. So yeah I think it can be. Try it and see, I wish you luck regardless 😊

Oh yes, I already decided to become a model, I really wanna show myself at web-cam, I think it's an amazing feeling when a lot of people are watching at you and you make them horny :crazy:
Btw, is Chaturbate good web-cam site? Maybe you also know some other sites? I heard that BongaCams is quite popular as well! Should mix both of them... :yum:

Posted

I have only tried Chaturbate so i dont know, but if you start up lemme know and I may swing by and give you a viewing ;-) haha good luck with it though. 

Posted
The fetish would be exibitionism for the ones doing it, & voyeurism for the ones watching.
Posted

there are a large choice of camsites from chaturbate, adultwork, manyvids now does cam - so on.... it can be fun - but be aware of

- timewasters

- guys who can't take a no for an answer

- people who try to push your limits

- freeloaders

- underage guys

also, as fun as it can be, don't expect it to be easy ***.  

Posted
i have been on sites where webcams opened up into the chat rooms. There are pros and cons to it. A big pro is that ppl get to see others and it contributes to more people finding one another. It can also help some cross dressers perfect their appearance. another really big pro for cams in the room is that for the bdsm folks and everyone in general members practicing real BDSM can demonstrate the correct ways to play so that others see how forms of play work and so that they will be able to try it and decide if they like it. the only con would depend on if you like sitting and staring at someones naked privates or not. but to some folks it would scratch an itch. so as i said pros and cons. but there are more pros that are positive.
Posted
I used to go on cam on various sites, was excitng to get dressed up and show off so to speak, but i never got much of an audiance if anything. People would open the cam and leave again once they saw i was a guy.
Posted
Chat roulette was funny as fuck, that's all I can say
Posted
They do nothing for me, I prefer all my senses to be engaged in anything sensual/sexual.
Posted

Not exactly on-topic but the happiest time of my life was when I was crashing on a friends couch when she was camming, I certainly fetishised it.. I used to enjoy fraternising with someone who revelled in and enjoyed their sexuality so, my ego also liked the fact that when she was done taking these guy's *** I was the one she'd come to for affection.. Does that make me a cuckold?

Posted

I dunno, if she was teasing them and taking their *** - then coming to you for attention once they stopped giving cash, perhaps they were the cuckold.

CheekyGirl008
Posted
On 11/8/2018 at 9:32 AM, HexThePup said:

I used to go on cam on various sites, was excitng to get dressed up and show off so to speak, but i never got much of an audiance if anything. People would open the cam and leave again once they saw i was a guy.

I think u should try it again, but more immersed. Currently there are particular sections for "Trans" models in these web-cam sites (for exmpl BongaCams or Chaturbate) so people who visit this section and join your room are waiting that u r not just a girl :stuck_out_tongue::flushed:

CheekyGirl008
Posted
On 11/9/2018 at 1:47 PM, Alexander126 said:

Not exactly on-topic but the happiest time of my life was when I was crashing on a friends couch when she was camming, I certainly fetishised it.. I used to enjoy fraternising with someone who revelled in and enjoyed their sexuality so, my ego also liked the fact that when she was done taking these guy's *** I was the one she'd come to for affection.. Does that make me a cuckold?

Did you ever think to try to do it together with her?

Posted
18 minutes ago, CheekyGirl008 said:

Did you ever think to try to do it together with her?

The idea never occurred to me, but she did rope me in once when a guy offered her £30 if he could watch someone pour some baked beans, peas, milk and orange juice (all she had available in the kitchen) over her whilst she was wearing a nightee - which I admit I did find quite enjoyable due to her legitimate discomfort during the proceedings. MuaHAHAHA. 

HollyMolly-4412
Posted

Not sure about the fetish-side of this question, but I really enjoy webcamming. I started doing this almost 2 years ago not because of *** but of feeling to try something new related to the sex. I imagined what people are feeling from another side of the screen and it's really fascinated me! Then I discovered flip side of the coin - webcamming is actually not that bad ***-spinner. *** make me horny not less then sex - that's why I am still doing this nowadays... :flushed:

• 1 month later...
Posted

I used to be a webcam model and if I’m honest, it really turned me on. Just the idea of so many people watching me and telling me what they wanted to do to me and what they wanted me to do for them. It was really intense and hot. It led me to realising I liked being watched in a sexual context so yeah it probably is a fetish but idk the name for it. 

Posted

If you think you'll enjoy it then go for it! The first check you receive makes you feel good that your fetish got you paid ;)

MixedRaceShit
Posted

You get paid more when you got a man behind you on cam.. 😈😎

Posted (edited)

Absolutely! I think almost anything a person seeks out to experience or enjoy, that fills some deep urge or void they were feeling, can and should be labeled as a fetish. I feel like the word  fetish has a bad rap and is viewed at as something negative to most people when in fact it should be viewed as the opposite. A fetish is something that can bring a feeling of bliss and comfort and calm those that who normally on edge. As well as the amazing amount of pleasure and sexual satisfaction you can get out of your own. I feel a fetish should be labeled as anything that someone would like to do or does that brings them some sort of enjoyment, comfort or pleasure.

Edited by ToysRus916
Posted

Used to love it years ago. We found this pretty cool site and built up a high rating as a couple but that was a previous partner and after having a nose i havnt seen such a good one nor think it's a good idea work wise :/

• 1 month later...
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

A previous Mistress, instructed me to join a site which had cam groups. One evening whilst having an on line session my Mistress, instructed me to put thongs Bra and stockings on

Then my wig and make up, which i always had to have at hand. Then i had to call her, looking as sluty as i could.

When i contacted her, she ordered me to visit the  site and go on to the live cam. She would be there, but not saying anything. She wanted to humilite me and follow any instructions. I am straight and have only worn Lingerie  and the wig for my mistress. I was really nerverous

I had to wait 10 minutes before anyone looked at my cam

My mistress was watching but not saying anything. I followed this guys instructions,. Gradually more people cam on to watch. To my amazment i was really enjpying the attention. Knowing guys where getting hard watching me turned me on. I was really horny and excited. I was congratulated my so many for putting on a good show. Would i do it again, yes i would love too.