My love is kinky

Mav3ric

Posted

I need some answers, and turn to you all.

The short storry, like ther is such a thing ;)

I met this wonderfull woman 3 years ago, the sex was magical.

Some details: Due to lack for knowledge I did not know that my way of having magical sex was within the bdsm range. I am rough, I bite, pull hair, restrain (only with my own hands and body) and spank. Everything I do is done without planning or any rules, just pure passion and arousement. I listen and observe my partner and how she respons to my actions, all focus on her pleasure..

Back to this wonderfull woman.....our sex was amazing, she loved what I did, and we talked about developing it.

Now, guys do stupid things, guess that is what we do, so I left this wonderfull woman.

After 2 years appart, we have now started to see eachother again, had sex....amazing.

My challenge now is, that during the past two years she has been part of the bdsm community, so she is way ahead of me (if that can be measured).

I have read a few books on topic since we started dating, but there are a few things I cannot find a satisfied answer to.

How does a Scene start.

All my actions and 'moves' comes from passion during sex. Does a scene start during the passion? Cause I sort of get the impression that a scene is very technical, and I love my passion.

Example- if my partner and I plans a scene she to be restrained to the cieling and getting panked/whipped. Will it be my decision as the dominant when this are happening?

That is what feels natural, but I got to ask.

Guess there is a few Q's in there that I would be much gratefull if any took the time to answer.

Posted

Scenes are very personal things, some people like to work them out together down to the last detail. Others like to discuss hard and soft limits and then let the scene progress organically. It is really down to what floats your respective boats

Posted
The scene can start as soon as u assert you dominance over her.. ie tell her to strip before u have even touched her.. you don’t have to lose your passion during the scene as long as you know her limits and respect those then just follow your instincts on what to do and go off the cuff as you say Yes as a doming you plan the who, where things happen. If u discuss something like that before hand take into consideration her views and opinions on when she would find it most enjoyable but the discision is yours... If you get stuck talk to your partner she is the one who knows what’s she likes and communication is key in all parts of scenes... if doing scenes check in and have safewords together that you can use as well as her, don’t forget you have limits too
Posted

Thank you for your prompt reply, much appreciated.

What I take from it, and what I have read, is that it is all about communication, honesty, trust and respect. Got that covered, just hate being a novice ;)

Again, thank you