Hypnosis Fantasies

Kinkson

Posted

Hey! So I'm new to this site, but I figured it'd be a good place to try and explore my new fantasies in a safe way. 

Recently I've been having intense fantasies about being owned by a Mommy, but through hypnosis. The thought of a woman hypnotizing and molding me into her perfect little is an incredible turn on for me. 

Any advice on this? Does anyone have experience with hypnosis? 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hypnosis can be a tricky thing.  I think that if you wanted to go that way, it would be worth trying to find out how easily you can be "induced".  Some people it works great for.  Others, not so well.  There are hypnosis videos/audios out there.  Some of them are freely available without having to pay for them, or pay for any kind of subscription.  

• 2 months later...
Posted

Hypnosis is one of my fantasies too. I don't have experience with it though.

• 3 months later...
Posted

My fav erotic hypnotist online is Nimja he brill and has a YouTube channel as well as a website. He has a range of files which are highly effective ranging from little, to punishment, to role play to pets. It's a great starting place for hypnotism. There are a number of others on YouTube but he's my personal favourite 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have a hypno fantasy as well . Would love the thought of being feminized under hypnosis. .any one know any good sites for this 

• 2 years later...
Posted
On 8/12/2019 at 2:56 AM, Karen66 said:

I have a hypno fantasy as well . Would love the thought of being feminized under hypnosis. .any one know any good sites for this 

Yes, I like having hypnosis as well with mind control and trigger. I use wrap your mind as the site.