Masterbation issues?

Hexy

Posted

Okay, here is an odd topic...

I rarely "play" with myself as i find it not so fun, is there anything i can do to make it more fun? 

Posted

A difficult one to answer as we dont know what you count as fun or what you have already tried. There could be a million and one reasons why you dont enjoy masturbating and they could range from physical to psychological

Posted
I've got bored of bashing the bishop as well it seems pointless and only rarely do it to clean my tubes but there is no fun in spanking the monkey alone
Posted

just chuck it in chastity and leave it alone then. problem solved.

Posted
Same here! I seem to do it to please others, not myself.
Posted
On 11/10/2018 at 11:04 AM, Fairylight said:

Same here! I seem to do it to please others, not myself.

Can't wait to watch lol

• 1 year later...
Yumeko_Pitohui
Posted

Have you tried using toys? Exploring the full extent of your erogenous zones? Its entirely possible you have spots you havent explored yet. Maybe some night you have off alone take a long shower and really feel how the water hits your body. When you dry off pay attention to how the towel feels against your skin. When you moisturize go very slow and explore every area as if it was your first time.

Posted
On 11/8/2018 at 2:37 PM, Hexy said:

Okay, here is an odd topic...

I rarely "play" with myself as i find it not so fun, is there anything i can do to make it more fun? 

I find that masturbating, just like with sex, people can get into a rut where it becomes same old, same old. I’m not sure if this is the case for your situation, but as some others have suggested I would try switching things up. Try something out of the box from your “norm” and see if that can get your brain re-engaged and excited. Toys are always a good idea or testing your orgasm control limits. Find things that make you focus on the pleasure and sensations instead of trying to hit the “goal” of an orgasm.