Are glory holes real?

Posted

Hi all is there still glory holes in use in the uk? I've not seen any around the west midlands. What are your thoughts?x

Posted

I know there are glory holes in the West Midlands.

They are still very much a thing, but usually in clubs and venues designated for such activities.

Posted

I've seen them in one of the clubs I go to in Manchester, though yet to see anyone use them.

Posted

the club we host Play L8 has them *everywhere* - there are load.  I was officially staff, but didn't really have much role so I did a lot of routine floor walking - and, I don't think I saw them used once.  

Part of me could have been tempted but - I think I felt I'd be standing there like a lemon.

But, the club's main purpose is a Gay sauna - where they're more popular.  So.... 

Incidentally, another club I know which has them, I know sometimes get used during the kink events, but, it's primary use as a venue is a swingers club where, again, far more demand or excitement.

Posted

Explain to me what 1 is. I think i kniwcwhat they r but i may b wrong

Posted

a glory hole is basically a hole, often in public toilets - where usually there will be somebody who has their dick poking through and someone else will play with it and/or suck it.   It's often the case that neither will actually see each other.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/15/2018 at 7:15 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

a glory hole is basically a hole, often in public toilets - where usually there will be somebody who has their dick poking through and someone else will play with it and/or suck it.   It's often the case that neither will actually see each other.

Thats what i thought 1 was

Posted

Have seen glory holes online. Some of them are used for filming and spying on guys taking a leak.

Have seen some people use gloryholes to piss on others who might be doing their own business on the loo.

Maybe do a bit of a search on what they are and see what people do.

Posted

thinking about things.  gloryholes are one of those things where - particularly the public ones it's important to be discreet with the information.   Think about it - if you googled "where is the local glory hole and what times should I go" then there's no certainty you're going to stick your bits through and end up arrested for public indecency cos the person at the other end is the police - or end up with a mouse trap on there cos the person on the other end is just a local pissant.

I think therefore of course those within clubs are a generally safer option - but if you're otherwise interested it's probably wiser to join local communities. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I know of the glory holes in a sauna in Southampton.Lovely place to kneel for a while.

• 3 months later...
SirDominateYou
Posted

They are glory holes to me  if they are between legs.