Photos

li****

Posted

I keep having photos denied does any one else have this trouble? And i'm not breaking any "rules" yeah the photo may be NSFW but still I'm still not breaking any rules. So why does it feel one rule for guys on here and one for women?

Posted

Hi there, have you contacted support to find out why the photo has been denied? I can assure you, the rules are the same for all. If you're still struggling, let me know and I'll look into it for you. 

Posted

This after all is a fetish site (clues in the name) and all the categories shouldn't be there only the no go's and then the rest. This is an adult site for adults and if some people get offended by certain pictures, they maybe in the wrong place, this is my point of view and I'm sticking to it.

Posted

@VictoriaBlisse I have contacted support and keep getting the run around. My photos that I'm trying to upload are NSFW and i'm not braking any rules. It states that sex acts are classed as NSFW and there for can be accepted so they either need to change the rules or put my pictures back up. 

Posted
Maybe it’s cos you’re too damn sexy & put the rest of us to shame so they’re holding you back to make it fair 😁😘xx
Posted (edited)

@morris159 hear hear I 100% agree with you on that. Can't understand as you say why they have the categories in the first place as long as they do a 18+ check you should be able to upload whatever photo you want as long as it's not a no go obviously. 

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
I had that lilm mine were getting rated wrong as well 18 for a face picture lol message them they will sort it out out ya foot down lol
Posted

I've had similar with some of mine.  Can there be some kind of "get a second opinion" button for either rated or declined pictures?

I also feel for declined pictures a reason could be given

Posted

@Beau oh my god for a face pic that's just silly. These are why the categories are just silly and not needed. Don't worry I've sent emails galore enough that they will be fed up of me they never listen any way always get fobbed off as you know yourself hun.

Posted

@eyemblacksheep it's just silly that some photos are being denied yet guys can put up pics of their dicks and have them as 18+ I'm vexed up lol they wonder why the folk who have been on this site since the beginning are hating it more and more as time goes on.  I've known people get tattoo pictures denied 😡🙄

Posted

I've not been as active in the peer reviewing photos as I was at one point - I know sometimes I'd click something then disagree with myself (either on the rating or whether it should have been permitted or not)

I think any decline should come with  a reason and an easy way to appeal if necessary.  

I have seen also a few pictures some have had which have slipped through the net - I think there must be an easier way, for sure.

Posted
I've just had another one denied, it was of how to tie a knot and have several ties already published I'm seriously considering taking all my pictures off this site in protest it makes no sense at all
Posted

@morris159 I've thought that also with taking all my pictures down. It's sheer sillyness now with what they are denying and yet some dick pics and such are being accepted.

Posted
I haven't had many turned down, and I never knew why, maybe it depends who's "on duty",
Posted

some of mine I had turned down I could at least work out why (watermark, someone else in the picture, etc) 

it's been event pictures I've been having problems with getting approved. 

Posted
there you go I've done it, taken all my photos off the site and won't be putting any more back on as there is no consistency or reason for most of the decisions made. There are plenty on the site that break their rules.
Posted

@morris159 this site is getting more and more past a joke it was never like this in the beginning when I was on here last year. Now even pictures with a BDSM element are 18+ they never use to be, and also there are videos on here that I've seen which include full on sex and sex acts so why I've been asking is it ok in videos but not pictures. Now it's come to this where the regular people like me and you are having to resort to taking pictures down this site needs a good looking at even fetlife you can upload whatever you want and not have to do a stupid 18+ verify. 

Posted (edited)

Yes I quite agree, I loaded a cactus as profile picture and they wouldn't let me use that either I'm obviously missing something no wonder people  publish pictures of views from their windows but I wonder how they managed to get them published as it's so risque 

Edited by morris159
Posted
Lol @morris159 😂😂 it's getting ridiculous now something needs doing and quickly cause they are gonna loose more and more regular folk at this rate. Can't believe it's a paid site as well and you can't upload whatever picture you want ridiculous.
Posted
10 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

@VictoriaBlisse I have contacted support and keep getting the run around. My photos that I'm trying to upload are NSFW and i'm not braking any rules. It states that sex acts are classed as NSFW and there for can be accepted so they either need to change the rules or put my pictures back up. 

Okay, I'll look into what the reasons for the photos being denied is and get back to you. I'm sorry you're finding the process frustrating. I don't deal with the photos myself, so need to contact someone else, but I'll get back to you ASAP. 

Posted

@VictoriaBlisse thank you I would appreciate it as it's just silly some of the photos that are being denied. And like I say if you can see full on sex in video on here why not a sex act in a photo.

Posted

Does seem to be something going on regarding what is and what isnt 'passed' .
 I have had a few declined in the past and did wonder why -especially when others were allowed!  There did not seem to be a common / consistent / 'logical' reason.

Maybe the 'rules' need looking at and being re set - so it is clearer to follow?
And as already mentioned maybe a reason given as to why a shot has been denied.

I would like to showcase some of my shots on here - but find the process too hit and miss to organise it how 'I' would like it.

Posted

Hi @Lilmonster and everyone else who commented on this thread.

Thanks for your feedback regarding images and how they’re processed.  As a result, we’ve updated the image rules to be much clearer on how images are classified, how long it takes and what can and can’t be uploaded.  The info on the upload photo page has also been made clearer so that users know to read the rules before uploading, to avoid any image being rejected. 

Obviously, we’re not in business of treating one gender over another when it comes to activating photos. The rules are there for everyone to adhere to.  As a free-to-use kink website (with paid options), our photo rules have to be robust. However,  there are times when images are classified incorrectly - and we do everything we can to put things right.  

It's worth noting that while anyone can upload sexual photos, only those with a Premium or VIP membership with an 18+ check can view them, if a member doesn’t have an 18+ check, they cannot view NSFW content. What might not have been clear (which has now been updated) is that images which contain/represent another person or people other than the profile owner will not be unlocked (unless you have a couple profile).  This is to keep things safe for all. 

Leo - Content Manager XX