Photos

li****

Posted (edited)

So, by all of this, are we supposed to believe that images that have been denied (that don't break a single rule) or misclassified are done so by complete accident? It happens too frequently and too broadly for that to be likely. Also moderators have mentioned previously that there is a list of things that are automatically denied such as the use of masks and active restraining. Why is this when it isn't mentioned in the rules? There are also various images that are floating around on the site that do directly break the aforementioned rules, if they're approved by an admin before being fully viewable then surely this wouldn't be the case? The whole thing seems convoluted, and a little hypocritical, as well as giving people the same old fob off. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted (edited)

Accidental double post

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

It's still a joke the inconsistency of what's allowed and what's rejected in a set of three pictures today 2 where okay (ASFW) but the third was rejected. I'm sorry but someone needs to do something about this or get people who understand what a fetish site is about or are snowflakes a new kind of fetish.

Posted (edited)

Also while I'm moaning I took a load of photos down including my original profile icon which everyone could see classed R I believe when I reloaded it's now an 18+ this really really really needs sorting out.

Edited by morris159
Posted

That same thing also happened to me, the photo that was ASFW was rated NSFW 3 times over even though I was told it should be ASFW and was activated as such by a few people then finally came through approved as NSFW. To put it lightly, it's a clusterfuck.

Posted
Can't understand why they get people to approve photos when the mods get the final say anyway so we can class something as ASFW then they will completely undermine what we have classed the photos as and put them to what they think so why have us do it in the first place?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

The first image I ever uploaded was deleted, & this despite it not breaking any of the rules. So, I decided to contact Help & Support in an effort to find out exactly why. What follows is an exchange of emails between myself & two support staff (names have been removed & replaced with Blank1 & Blank2). Hopefully, this will give some insight into the problem regarding the thinking behind certain inexplicable deletions. Not everyone would have the time or patience to do this, so here's what happened when I did.

I had a photo deleted yesterday, without explanation. It was just me in my racing suit with some livery on it. Why was it deleted? I read the rules & cannot understand why it was removed. Please tell me the reason. I've added said image to this ticket.

Hello DeadManWalking,

thank you for your request.

I am sorry, but we had to deny this photo because of advertisement. You might blurry this on your helmet and upload it again. Many thanks.

Regards

[Blank1] - Support Team

Hi [Blank1],

the rules state, "No images advertising services, goods, events, URL's, websites, or apps.". The picture i uploaded was advertising none of those things, it simply had a few brand names on it in the form of a racing livery.

Do you guys really want to be that pedantic & go beyond what the rules actually say & start deleting pics with brand names in them? What about selfies where the brand name of the phone is visible? What about a TV in the background with a Sony brand on it? Are you going to delete them etc?

I presume this rule is there to stop people using a profile to advertise their business, not for you to use it as an excuse to delete every photo that just so happens to have someone else's brand name/s incidentally on display.

There are rules, & there is also common sense. Please stop this trend towards being 'computer says no' jobsworths! I'm not the only one who's noticed this over the top behaviour.

Yours Flabbergasted,

DMW.

Hey DeadManWalking,

I understand your position.
But the brandname on you photo is really penetrating.
If the brand isn't on focus, we don't say anything.

Have you other questions? Or maybe suggetions? Feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.

Best regards
[Blank2] - Support Team

Hi [Blank2],

you say that "...the brand name on my photo is really penetrating." however, that's just a personal opinion, & an entirely irrelevant one too, because as I've already pointed out; brands names being incidentally on display is not against the rules.

Please could you pass the whole conversation so far onto your boss, or even better the site owner &/or one who created the rules.

Yours Still Flabbergasted,

DMW.

Hey DeadManWalking,

I can lead your opinion to my boss.
But I can't promise that the changes will come.

Have you other questions? Or maybe suggetions? Feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.

Best regards
[Blank2] - Support Team

Hi [Blank2],

please do. But they're not opinions, I'm just stating the facts of the matter that brand names are not against the rules.

DMW

Hello DeadManWalking,

thank you for your reply.

One of the "no go's" in the rules is:

No images advertising services, goods, events, URL's, websites, or apps.

The problem is, that the brand is the first thing you see when you look at this photo. So that is why I was asking you, if you can blurry it a bit?

If you have anymore questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards

[Blank1] - Support Team

Hi [Blank1],

you're just going round in circles! And, I have no time to waste on that.

Brand names are not against the rules; FACT. Your misapplication of the rules is excessive & pedantic imho.

Like I already asked [Blank2], can you please pass this whole conversation onto the site owner.

Thank You,

DMW.

Hello DeadManWalking,

thank you for your reply.

I just discussed that photo with the team and we decided that you can upload this photo again. I'm sorry for the inconvinience.

If you have other questions or feedback please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards

[Blank1] - Support Team

Dear [Blank1],

thank you for being reasonable & approving my picture.

Yours Sincerely,

DMW.

Posted (edited)

This is so pathetic that it's hilarious now. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Same here. Am a little annoyed because of having to write my username and just to prove i’m real. 

I did that this morning and someone denied me. What sort of shit is this? 

Grow up otherwise i will not bother with sites like this. I do not have to do anything. 

Posted

I may as well quit this fucked up forum.

I did everything right but i keep on getting denied.

Grow up fuckwits.

Posted

Anyone know where the photo rules are?

I'm gradually starting to see why people give up with this site.

Posted (edited)

"No copyrighted pictures, e.g. celebrities"

"No images lifted from the internet."

"No images of illegal drug use and paraphernalia."

"No uploading images that do not correspond to the profile owner."

"No uploads of screenshots."

But yet the user Sa__7 has a screenshot of Elon Musk smoking weed as his profile pic? This was approved while photos of actual users that don't at all break the rules were removed? Okay Fetish.com, that makes so much sense. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Formatting
Posted

Thanks for that. It also confirms that the people running this site are blind - as it didn't cause issue with any of those rules. 

Posted

ME: I have just had a blue and red photo of myself and the wife "denied" - any particular reason why?

THEM: Hello TWSTD,

thank you for your request.

It only can happened by mistake, we are sorry. Please just upload this photo again, preferably until 7pm.

If you have anymore questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards

Marion - Support Team

ME: No thanks. I am not a fan of this site and this "error" explains all I need to know.

I ask you fully delete ALL of my information and profile from your servers, please.

Please confirm by email the full and complete removal of my information.

Thanks.

Bye all!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Just to keep this fresh.

I uploaded an image a day or 2 ago - it went up and I could see it on my profile.  Then got a message saying it was not within guideline and that it had been deleted.
The image was very similar to some that were already up (on my profile) - and the content matter virtually 100% identical!

Hard to fathom.!!!!!!!!!

Edited by callipygian
Posted

These photo rules now are getting ridiculous some photos i see on peoples profiles are clearly breaking rules yet nothing is done or said and they are cleared to be on their profile where some are just getting deleted or rejected for nothing and not breaking any rules. This site needs to seriously sort out the mods that approve the photos.

Posted

Thanks Victoria

MAybe I am missing something - but when I upload a picture / image it just asks me to select an image and then upload - it does not ask me to classify the image?

My point was less about eh process or classifications (that is down to the site / owners themselves) - my issue i that 1 image has been passed and has been up for months a virtually identical image does not get passed.   This becomes a 'usability' issue and gauging form the comments above and in other chats / messages - something that does not work in the sites favour!!!!

Happy Christmas   ;)  

Posted

There is no easy way to report specific photos. There should be a direct report button on them, yet you have to go through the person's profile and screenshot to do this. It's a tedious process, no wonder people don't do it. 

And this is entirely besides the point, there are guidelines that the site has set out, supposedly an admin approves or denies every pic before public upload. Problems like this shouldn't happen. One or two, sure, but not this frequently. 

Posted
5 hours ago, callipygian said:

Thanks Victoria

MAybe I am missing something - but when I upload a picture / image it just asks me to select an image and then upload - it does not ask me to classify the image?

My point was less about eh process or classifications (that is down to the site / owners themselves) - my issue i that 1 image has been passed and has been up for months a virtually identical image does not get passed.   This becomes a 'usability' issue and gauging form the comments above and in other chats / messages - something that does not work in the sites favour!!!!

Happy Christmas   ;)  

There are reasons 2 seemingly 'identical' photos wouldn't be approved. For example, if one is a screenshot of the other -screenshots aren't allowed. 

If you're certain there's no reason for said photo to be denied, then I can look into it for you. 

It's one of those areas that is being worked on. But these things take time. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Bunny- said:

There is no easy way to report specific photos. There should be a direct report button on them, yet you have to go through the person's profile and screenshot to do this. It's a tedious process, no wonder people don't do it. 

This is definitely an issue, and it is a suggestion I will put forward to the team. It would make it easier if the report button was on the photo itself. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

There are reasons 2 seemingly 'identical' photos wouldn't be approved. For example, if one is a screenshot of the other -screenshots aren't allowed. 

If you're certain there's no reason for said photo to be denied, then I can look into it for you. 

It's one of those areas that is being worked on. But these things take time. 

I took both shots and they are pretty much the same image but slightly different crop, angle and lighting - other than that identical!!!  Would appreciate it - i have raised a ticket on the issue!!

Posted

I think photos have been a massive bone of contention lately.

I know when I've been listing events I've had all sorts of frustrations because a lot of the official event artwork falls foul - and for munches, photos of the venue location again sometimes fallen foul.

I think we really need to avoid the kind of situation where people are uploading stolen photos (either directly, to try to pass them off as their own - or indirectly, "It's a photo I like") but I think it would cause less hastle if photos got through that shouldn't and then were removed - rather than good photos being blocked.

And equally on that; because it doesn't tell you the username of the photo you are approving you could be presented with a photo and recognised it as someone "scene famous" but not know if it belongs to their account or not.

I know there was someone I reported who was catfishing using someone else's photo.

Some things I'd like to see or suggest for photos

- anyone rejected is given a reason for rejection 

- moderators given a decision on all accepted and rejected photos

- perhaps users of a certain tier can have quicker photo turn around as it go straight to moderators rather than through p2p - faster approval being a "perk"

- One issue I'd had with my photos being rejected was watermarks.  Now, I accept this to a degree due to this being an arguable "contact detail" - but this is photographer/event watermarks - equally, if you are Mistress-whoever then a watermark with your name on is no more or less google-able than your own name.

So, what I'd like to see is a relax on watermarks providing it's clearly a logo for an event/photographer/etc. and not just someone's kik id / tel number / email /etc