Photos

li****

Posted

As a new member (joined 6 days ago) I stumbled across this thread looking for answers as to why I'm getting more photos denied than are accepted.  For me the frustration comes from not having a clue why. As far as I can see I'm not breaking any rules. While I wouldn't expect the reviewer to write me an essay on why my photo was rejected, something they could quickly select to highlight even which rule had been broken would be a start.  

So I can sympathise with the comments here and also glad it's not just me.   

Other than this I'm really enjoying the site and determined to make a good go of it.

Posted

The fact that this hasn't got a reply after pointing out the endless fob offs is speaking volumes.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Here we go again uploaded a photo on Friday and it's still waiting to be checked!! Lord knows what's going on but everyone else's photos seem to be going through ok!! This is why it's silly to have so many people activating photos either have one or the other and can someone please activate my photo 

Posted

Lilmonster, I now share your frustration.

3 weeks in and any optimism I had in the site has now been well and truly beaten out of me by the photo activation system.  
Must be up to 50% of photos I've tried to upload have been denied and can't understand why having gone over the rules time and time again.
The best example was a photo of a tattoo I have across the base of my back which reads "Life is ***" in the form of an ambigram... Denied!
Photo of same tattoo but with whip marks on my back... accepted 18+.  Where is the logic in that?

And in the last 30 minutes another photo denied for no reason that I can see.     :confused:

Posted

Yep @FootTicklerUKthis is just ridiculous now. Still no one is answering at all or giving any feedback keep getting the same old fob off all the time. They obviously have other issues with the site so this is getting pushed on the back burner. 

My photo that I've uploaded is just sitting somewhere lords know why when everyone else in the news feed are having photos activated it's really getting my back up now. Can understand why I'm putting more and more pictures on another well know fet site as you don't have to go through this rigmarole on there just to get some photos on your profile 😡

Posted

You're not in this alone @Lilmonster.  I uploaded three new photos yesterday evening.  Two were just regular vanilla photos of me and were activated within a couple of hours.  The third you would class as fetish related and that took until 7pm tonight to be denied.  I've logged a support ticket to ask why it was denied so I guess I have to wait for an answer from that.

I have photos that have been rated 18+ on here on my profile on a tickling fetish site and they don't even deem them to be adult content.

Hang in there.   :)

Posted

Hang on in there this site is past a ***y joke now I've now uploaded the same phone twice and deleted it twice not gonna bother anymore. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Hang on in there this site is past a ***y joke now I've now uploaded the same phone twice and deleted it twice not gonna bother anymore. 

to be honest with it's now the last place I think about putting any pictures up on.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, morris159 said:

to be honest with it's now the last place I think about putting any pictures up on.

Yep I'm thinking the same now had another fob off from support team saying they have so many photos to go through yada yada yada so it can take up to 24 hours I said well this photo has took four days and three deletes and re-upload's not the first place I'm gonna think of putting any more pics now. Got past a joke now. 

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted

Hi all.  Since my last post on this thread some weeks ago, some have posted more feedback, thanks for this.  While I can’t go into responding to every single post on the topic, we realise that the image approval process has been a bugbear for some of you, and we apologise if we got things wrong.  We’re not in the business of upsetting our users, and your feedback is essential to us; nevertheless, I’ll explain in more detail about the image approval process.

1. The vast majority of uploaded images from personal users (not clubs, munches, events etc.) get classified by the Fetish.com community in the first instance.  The ‘Activate Photos’ option is available to all Fetish.com members who have a paid membership, an authenticity check and an 18+ check in place.   

2. After the community categorises images, they are then approved by our support team. If our support team deems that the image has been misclassified, then they will make the change - users then get a notification saying what change has been made.  

3. The photo rules about what is and what isn’t allowed on the site and the categories that images are assigned are available from the photo upload page, the FAQ pages and also for the members who categorise images.  

As humans verify all images, sometimes we have to factor in human error. Our support team approve over 12,000 images per week across our products, and while it’s not our intention to make mistakes, sometimes this happens. Again, our apologies for this - we're not perfect, but strive to be. 

If anyone believes an image from another user seems to be wrongly classified - or shouldn’t be on the site, it’s possible to click on ‘report’ and state the reason in the dialogue box - this then goes to our support team to deal with.

On the subject of the time it takes to get images approved, we aim to do this as quickly as possible. However, photo approval can take up to three working days - this is explained in our photo rules.  

Lastly, and more importantly, where there are inconsistencies or disagreements on this topic, please always refer back to the support team, via this channel as it’s the quickest and easiest route to get an answer to your question regarding what went wrong.  This topic is now locked.