Swansea-scat

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yes i have a fetish for pee and scat sex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I'm interested in 'mild' scat... East Midlands based.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I've only ever played when alone. 

• 1 month later...
Anastasia986
Posted

I need who i can scat on his face/mouth is so interesting 

Calmingseas49
Posted

Only done scat by accident and was through anal sex and found it was quite enjoyable

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Absolutely love scat, tasting, eating, sniffing, repacking nothing better than eating from a guys hairy gassy ass mmmmmm

• 3 weeks later...
Kinkytaboo11
Posted

I love scat play.  My favorite is smearing our bodies with shit from head to toes!

• 4 weeks later...
cocksuckerpisspig
Posted

Male here. Have watched many scat tapes. Would love to see a Female eat her own in person & enjoy it.

Wineandchocolate
Posted

Hi , In Bristol and can travel

Posted

I just was masturbating in my tasty nasty shit. I held it in for almost 10 days so it'd be long hard and thick. So it'd feel like I was giving birth then gave myself a lube and piss enema stood in the bathtub with silk booty shorts and pissed and shit my slutty shorts

Posted
On 3/22/2019 at 3:51 AM, StormNymph said:

I've only ever played when alone. 

Me too but I’d love to do it with someone and find out for real 🥰

Posted
On 5/2/2019 at 12:37 PM, Anastasia986 said:

I need who i can scat on his face/mouth is so interesting 

Just the thought blows my mind. 

Id love to meet the right lady that’s into that ❤️

Adylad6970T
Posted
On 7/16/2019 at 5:42 AM, Buttslut20 said:

I just was masturbating in my tasty nasty shit. I held it in for almost 10 days so it'd be long hard and thick. So it'd feel like I was giving birth then gave myself a lube and piss enema stood in the bathtub with silk booty shorts and pissed and shit my slutty shorts

Ten days?  You must have been absolutely bursting.  I bet you were a bit smelly to be around.  

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Im completely new and was wondering how to start

• 2 months later...
Posted

I never gave it any thought, wouldn’t even consider it. But then as I got older I developed some digestive issues. Seems like my body does not function as it used to. It’s weird to me to talk about it but i’m Always on the verge of taking a dump, and I am never clean inside any more. I gave up on anal sex for that reason but now I am reconsidering. Anyone else have a problem like that? I suppose there are guys that like sliding their cock into a nice dirty ass. Suddenly I’m looking at scat sex in a whole new light. Have yet to try it though. 

Posted

I'm interested in finding a male/trans who can fuck and piss in my ass. I want to give a scat blowjob as well. Whenever I think about it I get so wet. I've played many times on my own but would like to find someone to enjoy it with. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

i would love to find a lady who would like to play cam trade pics hit me up and lets talk