Younger guys older woman

Posted

Just wanted some advice from the lovely member's of the site. I'm a youngish guy (24) but I have a real thing for older woman. (Even if it's old a few years something in my head just likes it and most of my past partners where older then me by a few years)  I'm sure I'm not the only one on here like it haha. 

Who else is into age gaps? 

Posted

My partner is 19 years younger than me and I know quite a few other relationships where one partner is significantly older or younger than the other.

What was it that you wanted advice on?

Posted
One of my slaves is 18 years younger than me. This is normal for some in the BDSM lifestyle.
leopoldfansub
Posted
Like you Brad, nearly all my partners were older than me, though that is getting difficult these days! I think ladies over about 35 are more subtle in the way they dress, and apply make up, and when I was your age, although mixed up about myself then, I was subconsciously looking for Domination, and older females carried more authority. There is much more knowledge now. I wish there had been then. I'd say go for it. Follow your instincts.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

My sub is 23 in 47, I like his energy and his openmindness. Our arrangement is strictly for play. If I was looking for a relationship (which I’m not currently) then I’d like the sub to be a wee bit older.  I have never found myself attracted to older men, I just prefer them younger than me,  it’s a perferance that I can’t quite explain. Perhaps it’s to do with energy and that they have a willingness to learn.