WHY ??

Posted

Why do the "Mistresses" on this & other sites insist on paying for  a slave profile or buying loads of expensive kit from a store where they have an account ?  Could  it be that they get a commission from these places ? Surely not !!!   Are there ANY real Dommes out there or only scammers ? 

Posted

Unfortunately the internet is a big place and there will always be people that will take advantage of people asking for something usually in exchange for empty promises or to gain ***. My best advice is to take your time and chat in a safe place like this and get to know your possible new mistress. Relationships don't happen overnight. Avoid leaving the site e.g. Personal email until you are comfortable with the person you are talking too. We are all human and want to play safe. If the person is genuine they won't mind putting in the time and effort to get to know you. If they are not prepared to do this then there motives are probably not in your interest. Play safe. 

Posted

Thanks for your response Dan. I'm not actually looking for a Domme , I've had some contact me & I thought I'd see what they have to offer ? I mean, some of them are stunning, so why would they be interested in an old git like me LOL   I've just been stringing them along untill they realise they're not getting anything. I feel sorry for anyone after a mistress, the whole place is full of scammers it seems. Anyway, good luck on here mate !

Posted

Yeah I know what you mean. At least you realise and had a bit of entertainment with it. I've done it in the past with scammers. You can usually tell as the English is really bad and the profile will be new and lacking details as they are normally shut down pretty quick. That why they want to get you off site. It obviously works for them though so you've got to feel for the ones that do believe it. 

Posted

I do have a laugh with them. It's entertainment when i'm doing my quotes etc  on the laptop It's amazing just how long you can fuck them about for LOL

Posted
I was happy with a lady on here but despite the fact she worked around the corner from me she wouldn't go for coffee. Then when when things were looking good she sent an order that I was to pay, for all kinds of bondage gear. Since then I havent bothered with any of the female doms. .. Infact anyone who is 17km or Bishopgate is possibly on the make and I try to avoid.
Posted

So are there ANY honest dommes out there or are they all skanks ?

Posted

Then you should have some fun & fuck em over like I have LOL